• Priya

• Travis

• Skye

• Cat

• David

• Marina

Results are only viewable after voting.
7 people up, it has to be a double.
And 4 new people are supposedly entering the house on Monday night.

Sadly Marina might be. Cat should actually go.

I'd really want Travis or Skye going - which will not gonna happen in a million years.

I hope this one was a double instead, cos we'd be potentially losing Travis, Skye and/or Cat.

This week's one was the most worthless double eviction ever (Sandra/Jason)...:shifty:

I desperately wanna get that ratchet Cat out, but sadly i think it'll be Marina.

That's dangerous especially with this many up. That was just three, this is like seven.

I remember the campaign to get ed out and it was to vote drew. All it ended up doing was kicking ben out instead.

You raise an interesting point. On that eviction, people presumed Ben was safe, and it was between Ed and Drew for eviction. The Ed haters voted to save Drew, but people didn't vote Ben, causing Ben to be evicted.

My concern is the same May happen this year, but replace Ed and Drew with Cat and Marina, respectively. People think it's between those 2, and the others are safe. So they try to evict Cat by voting Marina, but then someone else slips through the cracks.

Who should I vote to save?
I want to save Priya but then I think she will obvs be saved
And I really like Leo and marina
And they have massive chances of being evicted
Who should I vote?
Vote for Priya! No one is ever obviously safe. Remember Ben last year!

My votes are going 75% Priya, 25% Leo. Everyone's jumping on voting for Marina to boot Cat but they're forgetting about him (plus he's in my top three faves).

ETA - I think Cat will be going

I reckon people could forget to vote Leo, and Leo leaves... Possibility there. Remember it's least amount of votes and everyone will somehow be thinking Leo is safe I reckon..

Also the teenies are more likely voting Travis. Everyone else sort of has a fan base or a sympathy base.

wouldn't be surprised if Cat got the most saves. with ryan last week it seemed he was likely to go and yet he survived. cat might get a bit of sympathy votes given the online bullying plus quite a few might hope to see some action and keep her in. as we saw with tully it's hard to evict someone when so many are up.

Marina is going to go.

She doesn't really have a fan base.

Morally Cat should go.

Get rid of this stupid "Clawson" storyline!

Back