Skip to main content

Who will be Auditioning for Big Brother Australia 2015?

Thinking now to the four I named from last season as big characters in another thread - Tim, Tahan, Mikk, Ben - and then how Travis shot up from being in the bottom four the week Aisha went home to finishing second after she was booted and we had a few weeks alone with him, I think the moral of the story is:

A showmance won't help you win and if anything will hinder your chances, especially if you have a partner on the outside. The 600k or so people on average who watch this show each night (just a rough calculation) have no interest in it. And since you won't be able to provide content on your own without it - because of course that's what will be focused on - then you're done for. So remember that peeps should you be lucky??? enough to get into the house. Flirt and even have a pash in the spa if you must but a showmance will kill your chances of winning so keep that in mind. :)

I'd probably be completely edited out.

Why? Do you take your clothes off a lot? They reckoned that every time Skye wanted to avoid being shown, she would strip naked. If this is the way 20 year old girls view the world, we are doomed. Doomed I say :). What happened to talent and entertainment value, Oh Ch9 happened.

The thing is that you have to drive the entertainment of whatever situation it is and create your own fun. You need at least one wingman though. Tim would not have excelled this year because none of the cool kids would have gone along with him.

I'm betting it doesn't come back. And if it does come back, it's on even fewer nights than this year. They struggled with programming it and I don't see that improving.

I really really want to see Mr StickyFingers audition. He's an amazing guy and he's older, but way cooler than any of last year's group. Maybe if a bunch of cool older people audition, some will get in.

I really hope it's back. Sorry if I was too pessimistic. I don't want to discourage anyone.

Would they let me in with my walking frame? Equal opportunities, anti-discrimination and all that :). Oh and I'm deaf and dont have all my own teeth. I must be a shoe in.

Would they let me in with my walking frame? Equal opportunities, anti-discrimination and all that :). Oh and I'm deaf and dont have all my own teeth. I must be a shoe in.

abe-simpson-o.gif

I would never audition. What would happen if I got in? Then I wouldn't be able to listen to Tina Arena! That will not do! I can't and won't go one day without hearing the voice of world icon Tina Arena!

I would never audition. What would happen if I got in? Then I wouldn't be able to listen to Tina Arena! That will not do! I can't and won't go one day without hearing the voice of world icon Tina Arena!

Think about it Reepbot. The show can be your conduit for sharing your love of Tina Arena to the world.
Your influence may be the catalyst that launches Tina Arena into the Aria Hall of Fame.
You have to do it. Tina is counting on you.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

*Eyes Goon suspiciously and wonders if s/he got paid to tell those whoppers*

Everyone who can apply should apply.

...as long as you are between 7 and 10 on the attractiveness scale. Those who fall between 4 and 7 on the ugly scale have a one in 100 chance of making it in as the token "average joe" housemate (think Zoe and the like) but under 4 and forget it!

The more that apply, the more chance everyday people will get in.

*Makes no comment because she can't stop laughing long enough to type a response that won't sound sarcastic*

It's a full experience as well. You just never know, you could be the next housemate.

...or not.

Probably not.

Absolutely positively definitely not if you don't have a) looks, b) connections, c) youth or d) all three.

Last edited:
And before you say it... I am NOT bitter! Just because the woman eyed me with disgust during the auditions when I had trouble getting up off the floor because of my excess weight, old age, and dodgy knees does NOT mean I took offense and got bitter!

OK

Fine.

I'm bitter.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo bitter :arghh::(:hurting::cry:

Why? Do you take your clothes off a lot? They reckoned that every time Skye wanted to avoid being shown, she would strip naked. If this is the way 20 year old girls view the world, we are doomed. Doomed I say :). What happened to talent and entertainment value, Oh Ch9 happened.
She denies this in an interview and says no one ever mentioned it to her..Priya denied it as well.

I won't be surprised if big brother ends up being aired on the internet through devices such as Ipads, etc. On some type of app with live streams etc!!! :) scary how fast technology is moving...

I read the version they are doing on China is only online. I don't know much about it though.

Thinking now to the four I named from last season as big characters in another thread - Tim, Tahan, Mikk, Ben - and then how Travis shot up from being in the bottom four the week Aisha went home to finishing second after she was booted and we had a few weeks alone with him, I think the moral of the story is:

A showmance won't help you win and if anything will hinder your chances, especially if you have a partner on the outside. The 600k or so people on average who watch this show each night (just a rough calculation) have no interest in it. And since you won't be able to provide content on your own without it - because of course that's what will be focused on - then you're done for. So remember that peeps should you be lucky??? enough to get into the house. Flirt and even have a pash in the spa if you must but a showmance will kill your chances of winning so keep that in mind. :)
I agree with this. I wonder how jade and Drew would have been without a showmance. I do think Jade helped Ed stay longer but she would have been better without him.

Was she asked to explain her Facebook entry of November 2013 saying she was going to be on, or wasnt she asked?
I don't think he asked her that. I wouldn't take her Facebook seriously. But that's just my opinion.

Back