Skip to main content

Who will be Auditioning for Big Brother Australia 2015?

Thanks! You should apply, don't think like that!!!! Most older people that audition can't go on because they have mortages/ bills/ kids they can't leave for 3 months! if you can be free for that long, go audition!!! haha Trust me, it's awesome fun :p Would love to see more older people on the show!!!
I am more excited about auditions then actually being on the show! haha Is that weird? LOL Don't get me wrong, Would be incredible being a housemate experiencing that madness!

I am more excited about auditions then actually being on the show! haha Is that weird? LOL Don't get me wrong, Would be incredible being a housemate experiencing that madness!

Well I'm rather ... socially awkward lol
The auditions would absolutely terrify me.
Going in the House would terrify me.
But if I could get comfortable, I'm sure I could present everyone with several Sheldon Cooper moments every single day.

Well I'm rather ... socially awkward lol
The auditions would absolutely terrify me.
Going in the House would terrify me.
But if I could get comfortable, I'm sure I could present everyone with several Sheldon Cooper moments every single day.
Sometimes you have to put yourself into a completely uncomfortable place to grow more confident :) Take risks in life, go crazy! haha Nothing wrong with being socially awkward, just be yourself :) Stay rad x I have had way too much coffee, That's why i sound excited ;P Woo!

I auditioned for this year, and I'll probably audition again, even though I think it's a generally flawed system. I kinda don't want to be on Channel 9's version of Big Brother though. It'd be kinda shitty, I think, even on the inside. And because I'm a crazy Big Brother superfan I think I would know if the season was going terribly, and it'd drive me insane. Like, honest to god if I was in the house this year, I would've been so upset. Not only were the people generally terrible (that's my biggest fear, being locked in there with nobody I'd like, and thus getting the "first evictee" treatment, which incidentally is my other big fear) but the tasks and twists and intruders were such a mess. Anyway.

I auditioned for this year, and I'll probably audition again, even though I think it's a generally flawed system. I kinda don't want to be on Channel 9's version of Big Brother though. It'd be kinda shitty, I think, even on the inside. And because I'm a crazy Big Brother superfan I think I would know if the season was going terribly, and it'd drive me insane. Like, honest to god if I was in the house this year, I would've been so upset. Not only were the people generally terrible (that's my biggest fear, being locked in there with nobody I'd like, and thus getting the "first evictee" treatment, which incidentally is my other big fear) but the tasks and twists and intruders were such a mess. Anyway.

Hopefully you are last in, first out.

tumblr_n0sz8j4Rpi1sm3at6o1_500.gif

The thing is that you have to drive the entertainment of whatever situation it is and create your own fun. You need at least one wingman though. Tim would not have excelled this year because none of the cool kids would have gone along with him.

I'm betting it doesn't come back. And if it does come back, it's on even fewer nights than this year. They struggled with programming it and I don't see that improving.

I really really want to see Mr StickyFingers audition. He's an amazing guy and he's older, but way cooler than any of last year's group. Maybe if a bunch of cool older people audition, some will get in.

I really hope it's back. Sorry if I was too pessimistic. I don't want to discourage anyone.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the length of negation goes till a decision is made? Is it February 2015?

Who? Easy... rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Who? Easy... rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.
A "Blazing Saddles" fan? :smuggrin:

Last edited:
Just wanting to see who would be auditioning for Big Brother Australia 2015? (Yes I know The Gif Below is not Aus Big Brother, Just think it's hilarious! haha) Can't wait for auditions! Really hope The show does return next year, fingers crossed!

If you haven't already been notified, its either been cancelled, or you missed out, if Skyes November 2013 Facebook entry, was anything to go by.

big-brother-15-GIF-9.gif

You'd have to be pretty lucky to be the ONE housemate who is actually chosen from the audition process.
Skye says she auditioned in her interview with Luke. She says she went through the whole process.

I have plenty of long service leave available and would have more by then, so the time off wouldn't be an issue but I wouldn't get past the assessments whatever they are. Well I doubt I'd get past. Does anyone actually know what's involved? Is it luck of which group of hopefuls you are put in? Obvious intelligence? Oh wait...nah, forget it. All of the housemates have a level of something. How they figure it out is the mystery.

Ch9 DIDN'T figure it out either, that was the problem, They got it hopelessly wrong in their choice of housemates, from the beginning. I dont think the 2 by 2 gelled with people either. They lost their potential audience in the first couple of weeks, with the unusual scheduling and it was all downhill from there. Then having to have SIX intruders to try and raise the Titanic, was the final straw.

There is no way I would apply these days for a few reasons:

1. I can't get 3 months off from nursing, no matter whether I have enough leave or not. (long story.)
2. I have seen how past HM's social media accounts have been uncovered, not that I have anything to hide, but I wouldn't want photos of me with family posted online, as some family members have specified they'll only let me put pictures on for family use only (eg, my Mum only wants photos of her shared with family)

However, my second oldest niece turned 18 a few months ago, she has a dream to get on BB, and if she does, I will be running the biggest support campaign ever - she has aspergers though, so I am not sure how she would handle general bitching and nominations.

Mark my words, Facebook will go down in history as one of the most destructive and evil pieces of our times and will eventually implode.

I would love them to get rid of the whole *family Friendly* content on big brother! I want

It"s a date :) haha! Doubt I will EVER become an actual housemate! love auditions, best fun :)
OMG I was dyslexia the night I posted this!!! hahaha Meant i would love to see Big Brother go back to A m15+ rating but understand why it is family friendly now after past incidents on the show aka Turkey slap! Just happy to have it on still :) hope it returns 2015, stay rad x

Back