Skip to main content

Who voted to save Katie!!

bbfans1111

Katie is SUCH a mean up-herself dumb bully who does nothing except eat, bitch, and play with her friggen hair all day! She deserved to go more than Dion. What sort of people would vote to save that mutt??

Shes toast tomorrow anyway. No way in hell is Travis going anywhere, especially after the date with Aisha. Surely Priya can muster more saves than Katie!?

It's because she has a strong personality. With strong personalities, you get lovers and you get haters.
I like her, I think she's funny and good entertainment value. That being said, I've got exams soon, so I wouldn't mind if she left, then I wouldn't need to watch the show :roflmao:

Katie is being edited out now and Kruger always gives mean remarks about her. Too many insecure little girls in the audience for my liking, that's why you get some nonentities like David getting pushed in the HLs.

Katie is being edited out now and Kruger always gives mean remarks about her.

If the shoe fits...seriously Katie is a bona fide self entitled delusional bitch, she only has herself to blame if people are pointing that out.

Last edited:
I agree with @starry - I don't really understand exactly where all the hate is coming from. It actually reminds me a lot of Estelle 2012... lots of haters, but hopefully there's lots of lovers too.

Katie is SUCH a mean up-herself dumb bully who does nothing except eat, bitch, and play with her friggen hair all day! She deserved to go more than Dion. What sort of people would vote to save that mutt??
Yeah I agree ....I can't stand her personality...she is a MEAN GIRL and needs to GO

Katie is being edited out now and Kruger always gives mean remarks about her. Too many insecure little girls in the audience for my liking, that's why you get some nonentities like David getting pushed in the HLs.
She is nothing but a bully....She picks on Skye and Cat , because she can get away with it...I hope Katie is the next one evicted

Evict Katie or Lisa next....neither of them deserve to be there....they are the two MEAN GIRLS

I agree with @starry - I don't really understand exactly where all the hate is coming from. It actually reminds me a lot of Estelle 2012... lots of haters, but hopefully there's lots of lovers too.
Pfft...kind-hearted non-bitchy-gossipy Estelle is nothing like my-shit-don't-stink, I'm-better-than-anyone-else Katie. Honestly I have no idea how anybody can come up with that comparison as I'm certain Katie would've fitted right in with the Unholy Trinity crew bitches who made Estelle's time in the house a living hell.

My main problem with Katie is that every time she has a disagreement with another housemate she turns it into a full-blown argument with her agressive demeanour and condescending attitude.
Not only that when she clearly has done something wrong, she then turns the situation around and starts going off on them to deflect from her bad behaviour.

For example the whole can fiasco, trivializing stealing food (when food is a big deal in the house for obvious reason) when people correctly call her out on it.

But instead of taking it on board like a grown adult she deflects the criticism by going on a rant about invading her privacy when that would've never had happened had she not acted like an immature selfish hoarding brat to begin with.

She's a delusional manipulative entitled self absorbed bitch, end of.

Back