Skip to main content

Who voted to save Katie!!

Not only that when she clearly has done something wrong, she then turns the situation around and starts going off on them to deflect from her bad behaviour.

For example the whole can fiasco, trivializing stealing food (when food is a big deal in the house for obvious reason) when people correctly call her out on it.

But instead of taking it on board like a grown adult she deflects the criticism by going on a rant about invading her privacy when that would've never had happened had she not acted like an immature selfish hoarding brat to begin with.

She's a delusional manipulative entitled self absorbed bitch, end of.
You are exactly right!

Katie is SUCH a mean up-herself dumb bully who does nothing except eat, bitch, and play with her friggen hair all day! She deserved to go more than Dion. What sort of people would vote to save that mutt??

People who enjoy watching mean spirited people on television like myself, even though i didn't vote for her, she is quality entertainment

Of course you are.

Travis, Lisa and Katie, you sure do love the cunts of this season don't you :)

I like entertaining people. I don't want people who just sit around like Priya in the house.

If you are boring, I will vote you out in my books :)

And Lisa brings what exactly? Because all I have seen from her is sooking, being a hypocrite, being a cunt and flopping her saggy tits about.

And you call that entertainment? You need to get out more.

I actually think you need to get out more if you think potplant Priya is exciting.

What is exciting about the rest of the housemates exactly? Absolutely nothing.

The main three of the house are Travis, Lisa and Katie whether you like it or not.

She is not being a hypocrite - she is speaking her mind.

I am comparing her to you 'beloved' Priya. That is why I am dropping her name. Obviously you don't understand that though.

LOL I like Priya, she seems to be one of the few decent people in the house, but there are other housemates I would put before her, sorry to burst your bubble.

Back