• Ryan

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • Skye

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Travis

Votes: 20 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Travis. He's the bogan douche that typically gets evicted early, but this time around has cunning enough to avoid turkey slap controversies and has gained appeal through romance with Aisha. Sadly with the tween girl voting dynamic, he'll be in for awhile yet. Need some kind of miracle nomination where the tweens will be forced to choose between Skye, Travis and Aisha.

I especially hate Travis because I have to deal with someone like him in real life. In your face, over the top personality, that is always making jokes and watching you very closely to see if you're laughing. If you don't laugh you're likely to end up on the black list, so you have to fake laugh while inwardly loathing yourself for having to be such a political animal. Better to loath yourself than get on the black list, because the flipside of the jokerman is a fucking psychopath.
I'

I'm 47 and I love Travis. Hated him when he first went in but I think he was trying too hard. Now I think he seems like a genuinely good guy.
Hate Cat

I'

I'm 47 and I love Travis. Hated him when he first went in but I think he was trying too hard. Now I think he seems like a genuinely good guy.
Hate Cat
I actually agree. He's consistent, and he seems to be genuine. He's not someone I relate to, but hey... At least there's no bullshit there, unlike many others - Skye, Lawson, Cat, and even my fellow Kiwi, Aisha.

Ryan, Travis, Priya.... They're the only consistent and genuine people left I think. But I'm old. 40. Not the target audience so meh...

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that Ryan is as hated as Lawson.

It makes me feel DISGUSTED how lawson isn't on 100 urggh
Agree.. Although I voted Cat. Both as bad as each other but she bugs me more due to her personality defects...

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that Ryan is as hated as Lawson.

It makes me feel DISGUSTED how lawson isn't on 100 urggh

I can understand why you are pissed off, but his douchey antics don't have anything to do with "the game" per se, and that's what I personally gauged my vote on.

Lawson for the following reasons:

1. He is yet another reality star (following Blake Garvey) to contribute to the negative stigma that men from WA are cheaters and can't be trusted.

2. By the looks of it, his girlfriend's parents and her have been his rock after his mum's passing. What he has done is a slap across the face to someone who has opened her family and her heart to him. It is the lowest of low and I have no words for it.

Skye, blech. She's been my least favourite since day 1 and has only gotten worse. I used to hate Ryan too, but in the last few weeks I've come around to sort of liking him. Especially since he's realised what a sneaky, lying cow Skye is.

Leo is a joke, says he likes a girl who's intelligent blah blah blah - but goes for Skye. Not to mention the 10 year age gap. It honestly looks like Leo is Skye's uncle, it's just gross and he's just trying to rack up popularity and votes by going for Skye.
Says he doesn't own a TV, I call bullshit.
Asked Lisa how Big Brother works and all that...why would he audition if he knows nothing about it?

I can't even watch the TV whenever he comes on. I just cringe. I hope he's nominated this week and evicted.
He's been on some other dating show too, that's what dumb male models do, pretend they don't have a clue so they get jobs

We get such limited footage, but when I see Ryan he is always analysing/bitching about someone else, with his 'in-group'. So he's least likeable for me.

Travis!! If I hear youse and Oztraya one more time! Arrrrggghh .... he is hideous, it's time to go Travis (I wish)

My least favorite, by far, is Marina. The only thing she has been memorable for is her dog dying, and that was heartbreaking. Other than that, I've forgotten she's even there.

After Marina, it'd definitely be Aisha. She is gorgeous, but comes off very entitled & pampered and I have very little interest in that personality. I feel like she was meant to cover the fan base of Tahan last season, but Tahan was hilarious, Aisha is just a dull, average princess.

As much as Lawson & Cat are in the wrong, this season would still be very, very dull without that story arch.

Back