Votes: 31 15.3%
  • Skye

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Travis

Votes: 20 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Travis.

God kill me, I thought this thread was "favourite housemate", in which I ticked Ryan's box...:nailbiting:

Tough call. As a housemate you'd have to question Cats decision making ability, and her level of maturity. Priyas obsession with the cash is telling and off putting. To a lesser extent Aisha would qualify under the same criteria.
Leo is a narcissist. Lawson has the attention span of a mousetrap. David is about as interesting as cardboard. Travis has spent his life being raised as the center of attention regardless of merit, and behaves accordingly.
Skye play on her lack of intelligence is disturbingly transparent. Marina is less central to the house than Ned or Kelly. Or indeed the flamingoes.
Given that cast of characters I'd have to go with Leo. Someone so into themselves will be happy anywhere. He doesn't need the Big Brother house.

It was tough one between Cat and Lawson. She ticks me off with her lack of remorse and smirky satisfaction, but ultimately it is Lawson with his tears for his parents over his girlfriend that make him the worst.

I don't think it is fair to name Ryan, Priya, Leo, or Marina. They have so little camera time and what they do get just doesn't seem to fully represent them. I would rather get rid of people I have seen enough of that I don't want to see anymore of.

Red heads should be everyone's fave haha
I think I like you even more now.
giphy.gif

Cat and it has nothing to do with the whole Clawson thing. I couldn't stand her from day dot. She is 31 and yet she acts like a 16 year old girl. She is honestly one of the lamest housemates ever and I just cringe every time she says something. That part in last nights episode when she stormed into the task room stroking her chin and wiping away tears because she wanted to choose her outfit was one of the cringeiest things I had seen in a while. She has the maturity of a 12 year old and yet she acts so serious about everything at the same time. And I don't know why so many guys think she is hot. I don't find her attractive at all.

I feel the same.. I wouldn't trust her delivery my baby that's for sure!

Travis. He's the bogan douche that typically gets evicted early, but this time around has cunning enough to avoid turkey slap controversies and has gained appeal through romance with Aisha. Sadly with the tween girl voting dynamic, he'll be in for awhile yet. Need some kind of miracle nomination where the tweens will be forced to choose between Skye, Travis and Aisha.

I especially hate Travis because I have to deal with someone like him in real life. In your face, over the top personality, that is always making jokes and watching you very closely to see if you're laughing. If you don't laugh you're likely to end up on the black list, so you have to fake laugh while inwardly loathing yourself for having to be such a political animal. Better to loath yourself than get on the black list, because the flipside of the jokerman is a fucking psychopath.

its pretty telling that for all the talk of 'tweens', skye, aisha, and travis are sitting in the lower end of this poll.
unless... bbba is actually made up of a solid tween demographic! are we all tweens then?

Leo is a joke, says he likes a girl who's intelligent blah blah blah - but goes for Skye. Not to mention the 10 year age gap. It honestly looks like Leo is Skye's uncle, it's just gross and he's just trying to rack up popularity and votes by going for Skye.
Says he doesn't own a TV, I call bullshit.
Asked Lisa how Big Brother works and all that...why would he audition if he knows nothing about it?

I can't even watch the TV whenever he comes on. I just cringe. I hope he's nominated this week and evicted.

Back