Skip to main content

Who Is The Most Arrogant Housemate Left In The Game?

Who Is The Most Arrogant Housemate?

• Skye

Votes: 89 66.4%
  • Dave

Votes: 37 27.6%
  • Priya

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Ryan

Votes: 32 23.9%
  • Travis

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Lina

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • Penny

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
David. He was the outcaste, Skye was the only person who bothered to speak to him, other male housemates get evicted and he buddies up with Ryan and ape-man Tom to form some super cool bro alliance. All of a sudden thinks he runs the house, is condescending to everyone around him and is plain crude at times. Newfound friends for him = newfound cockiness
Well said. And I agree. David has let his friendship with Ruthless Ryan & his cronies go to his head.[DOUBLEPOST=1416005725][/DOUBLEPOST]Ryan & David for me.

@Evan44, Do the housemates appear on the list in the order of your personal rankings, because the poll results (thus far) roughly mirrors the list order. By placing Skye at the top rather than listing alphabetically, Skye is more likely to get the donkey* vote so this poll is subtly biased against her.

* Not a sly dig. "A donkey vote is a ballot cast in a preferential voting election, where the voter (a donkey voter) ranks candidates in the order they appear on the ballot paper: first preference for the first-listed candidate, second preference for the second-listed candidate, etc."

I'm going to have to say David although Skye's personality has gone down hill.

I am impressed with the fluency of your expression compared to your usual posts. I hope your "character" is not slipping.

Back