Skip to main content

Who is Josh? Who is George?

I think BB should set challenges for those UTR to draw them out, its a weak strategic tactic imo

I noticed last night that there is a certain group who had zero or 1 point in the noms. This group will be safe until the end and will then have to start eating itself.

They will continue to narrow their group down in the following fashion though, Ray, Sarah, Estelle, Ben, maybe Zoe and then onto themselves which will be very interesting indeed. Until Josh or George wins and I realise I was conned again by BB.

How do we even know what these guys are really like?? You're all harping on about the producer skewing the show in favour of Bradley - how do we know there haven't been funny/interesting moments that have included these guys but just haven't been shown on tv.
The fact is without more air time, we really don't know what they're like.
I've said before that I don't like Estelle at all but really, that's only from the very little air time that this series is giving us. She could be a completely different person to what I'm seeing.

Seriously?!

Who are they, why are they in the house.....they seem boring in the little snippets that we get to see them.

I fear these two could easily be our final 2 and I will be majority pissed off if that's the case.

I agree, they are so boring. They both seem to just sit around all day.

If Josh wasn't from my state I wouldn't have a clue who he is. George I think is holding back.

They do seem pretty boring, but then so did Sarah a week and half ago. Vesna is the classic example of someone who was called a potplant in her first two weeks but came out later.

To me George is slightly more boring than Josh, because I get the feeling that George is keeping 'to himself' to prolong his stay but with Josh I just think he's chilled out and doesn't say much.

We need a week sometime soon where all housemates are nominated, that would get one of those 2 out surely? Who else could garner less save votes (besides Sarah). However neither would win as the vote to save will always go to people like Michael, Stacey, Bradley (ie, the bigger personalities).

I think Josh and George's conversations and actions are probably not suitable for the G rated version of BB that we get. That's why they don't get much air time, if we had Up Late etc, they'd be the stars of it.

In Josh's favour, he will actually express an opinion about another HM. He was joking with Stacey and Layla about Ray "Tom Cruise" Ray and pointed out he wouldn't have him as a friend but could imagine having to tolerate as a friend's friend.

See, the reason why George is sub Josh is because he avoids controversy. He stays neutral and unaligned.

People are complaining about Josh and George, but Stacy and Zoe are just as bad. Zoe handled the Surly thing incredibly poorly.

Josh walking around all the time in his underwear, appealing to the viewers, is 'playing the game.' He is looking better with all the gym work.

I can see why we is a bit of a chick magnet because of his easy-going nature, but he really hasn't got much going for him.

I didn't like Josh, until the shower scenes on Confidential last night, something really appealing about him.

My first nom nom would have been 4 points to George 'because BB he is already a milloionaire and I do not want him to win 250k and therefore I want him to be in the house the least' and so on and so forth until he was evicted.

My first nom nom would have been 4 points to George 'because BB he is already a milloionaire and I do not want him to win 250k and therefore I want him to be in the house the least' and so on and so forth until he was evicted.

My first nomination would have been towards anyone that used the word nom nom. ;)

Josh - he's quite sneaky how he nominates, every week his 2nd nom pts are weird.
1st week charne/plus sarah - who he was saying he fancied
2nd week Ryan/plus George
3rd Estelle/layla

I reckon he puts up for his 2nd vote those he thinks may win.

I didn't like Josh, until the shower scenes on Confidential last night, something really appealing about him.

I know!! The daily shows make him out to be boring, mute and devoid of personality...I'm not saying he's notlike that, but I wish we saw more "Confidential" moments if they are happening often.

Back