Skip to main content

Who is Josh? Who is George?

tiptop

Seriously?!

Who are they, why are they in the house.....they seem boring in the little snippets that we get to see them.

I fear these two could easily be our final 2 and I will be majority pissed off if that's the case.

I figure George is the quiet achiever, slow to warm up to people , and is used to living with females. Liked seeing him man up and explain that the bb house is not for romance. Josh...........I do not trust. He seems to have achieved nothing much so far , and has an agenda dispite anyone else.
both males of few words.....BUT .....

They don't even serve the purpose of mute eye candy. I would trade them two for one second house fat guy.

They don't even serve the purpose of mute eye candy. I would trade them two for one second house fat guy.

I do believe I totally agree with you. They serve no purpose in the house atm.....unless the psychologist knows something we don't know.
What a bitch letting a passive aggressive person, with a huge ego, into the house so that the housemates , and we must suffer.

Josh is a little uninvolved but he does get out the occasional funny remark. He has a sort of identity as the Adeladies man. Other than that he's mostly bone and not much chop.

George is the real cipher in the house, the conflict avoiding, unchallenging, nice-guy pot plant.

Unfortunately they're unlikely to be nominated for quite a while so we're stuck with them for the foreseeable future. Bad casting.

George is Ryan Shelton in a rasta wig. As for Josh, well everytime I hear his name mentioned I have to pause and think, who?? Family friendly housemates are boring as all fuck.

I think the save vote will come in handy to vote these two out. Unfortunately they probably won't be nominated until the final few weeks of the show, but I don't think either have a massive fan base to get them through the penultimate weeks of the competition, unless they really start to open up a little more/gain some personality.

I do believe I totally agree with you. They serve no purpose in the house atm.....unless the psychologist knows something we don't know.
What a bitch letting a passive aggressive person, with a huge ego, into the house so that the housemates , and we must suffer.

The bb psych should be sacked. I'm far too much of a newbie to get away with creating this thread

Match the housemates with their dsm manual defined personality disorders

This is not GLEE !. Some people need time to evaluate competition..you'll see much more of these boys..

This is not GLEE !. Some people need time to evaluate competition..you'll see much more of these boys..
Just the same as we did with Ben (series 1)...Peter (series 2)...Trevor (series 4)...Logans (series 5)...Gaelan/Ashley/John (pre-turkey slap series 6)...Billy/Andrew/Thomas (series 7) *cough*

yeah of course we will cos somehow they will both manage to survive until the final weeks of the show...that cardboard cutout that was in the house recently contributed more than these two bores ever have

Seriously?!

Who are they, why are they in the house.....they seem boring in the little snippets that we get to see them.

I fear these two could easily be our final 2 and I will be majority pissed off if that's the case.

i could not agree more!

BB needs to woman/man up when it comes to nominations...
Call of the wild..supposed weak will not survive..crap !!
Bad noms equals your given points and when target reached..your nominated.

I think the save vote will come in handy to vote these two out. Unfortunately they probably won't be nominated until the final few weeks of the show, but I don't think either have a massive fan base to get them through the penultimate weeks of the competition, unless they really start to open up a little more/gain some personality.

I agree. Perhaps bb needs an all house up vote soon to weed the pot plants out.

Who is Josh - paid by 9, not exactly an actor, but his contract has certain conditions - no crap rapping for starters.
He's kind of security/wrangler/prop - just there to stop anyone murdering someone or getting unfamily friendly:)

Who is what's his name - I have truely forgotten writing this, oh that's it George -
easy George owns the lease on the house land, he's the landlord.

I quite like Josh. He seems funny when we get to see him, although I get the feeling a lot of his conversations aren't PG enough for 9.

I'm waiting for all of the in-your-face attention whores to be evicted so we can get to see the reasons why some of the other hm's made it into the house. We haven't seen much of them but that's not necessarily their fault. Maybe the producers are getting as much mileage out of the in-your-face hm's because they know they'll be gone soon. I think those like Michael, Josh, Zoe, George and even Angie are the much more interesting hms' They'll be the more complex strategists imo. I want to get the shallow ones out of the way so we can see why they are there.

I'm waiting for all of the in-your-face attention whores to be evicted so we can get to see the reasons why some of the other hm's made it into the house. We haven't seen much of them but that's not necessarily their fault. Maybe the producers are getting as much mileage out of the in-your-face hm's because they know they'll be gone soon. I think those like Michael, Josh, Zoe, George and even Angie are the much more interesting hms' They'll be the more complex strategists imo. I want to get the shallow ones out of the way so we can see why they are there.

I'd really like to think that was true but unfortanately sometimes a pot plant is just a pot plant.

I think those like Michael, Josh, Zoe, George and even Angie are the much more interesting hms' They'll be the more complex strategists imo. I want to get the shallow ones out of the way so we can see why they are there.

I reckon that's a fair call. It's possibly a call too far for George, though.

According to Bradley, Michael sleeps through a lot. When there are less HMs we should see more of him when he's awake. Angie's not been too much out of the picture, but Zoe seems to have been sidelined somewhat. I can see Zoe plating a bigger role in a smaller house.

Josh has been a dark and rather laid back horse so far. I do get the impression he has more to offer. I don't reckon he's been quite as absent as some are making out.

Back