Skip to main content

Who do you want to Win if it's not Tim?

Who do you want to win - if not Tim?

• Total voters
The only way I would want Jade to win is if Tim, Mikkayla, Ben or Matthew don't win so she's actually my 5th favourite to win LOL. I could deal with her winning ONLY if that were the case.

Just out of curiosity, would you be pissed if Tim or Ben won?
No.
I don't get the hate for Ben - I have a best mate very similar to him in real life, he's fascinating to watch and appears to be a decent human being.
Tim has been nothing but thoroughly entertaining, and he's shown he's also a semi decent human being.
Sorry, but the word entertaining and Jade don't go hand in hand. Not sure where all this love for Jade has come from recently but until she starts to man up then I'm afraid my interest in her will not increase. Mind you, over the last two days I've had more of a love/hate r/ship with her. When she's with the sisters and Mikkayla I love her but when she's moping around to Drew or Ed she bothers me.
You've always disliked Jade lol no point trying to reason with you, dug ya' heels in!

shocked to see jade's popularity spike massively this week. i've voted ben or the sisters, though wouldn't be upset if mikkayla won either ..or jade at this stage

Tahan - the only other competitor playing and playing openly, I like that style.

Also the strongest female player and she's not acting dumb, she's not flirting and using feminine bullshit to get her way.

She can be a bitch - but I would prefer her bitch to the bullshit sisters total lie, they don't exist as far as I'm concerned, they are just a pile of supre & bleach & ghastly make-up, so she can insult them all she likes.
She's nicer to them than I would be.

Mikkayla cos it would totally piss off some of the housemates since they see her as underserving of it.......

Jade or Tahan.

Although it wont happen. Just as long as Mikkayla doesnt win.

Mikkayla will not win.

What's wrong with some of you people here???

Unless there's around 20,000,000 people sharing your keyboard, that is a statement that you can not possibly have sufficient backing to make.

It is obviously Tim's game to lose, but who's to say he won't screw it up? And if he does, Mikkayla is definitely a contender.

Mikkayla will not win.

What's wrong with some of you people here???

The question was who do you want to win if not Tim, not who do you see as winning if not Tim
Unfortunately I dont think she will win but I would like to see her in the final 3.

Jade because I think she is a genuinely nice person who would use the money wisely, and I've enjoyed watching her evolve across the series.

Mikk because of how the other housemates think they are so much more deserving of it than her, and I think she seems like a nice person, not in it for five minutes of fame or any of that crap.

(But I do want Tim to win because he's the first contestant I've ever seen actually 'playing the game' in a literal sense (not as in the insult that is thrown around every year) and I think he's a decent human being as well.)

Mikkayla to win, if not Tim. Just as long as it is not Ben or Tully.

Back