Skip to main content

Who do you want to Win if it's not Tim?

Who do you want to win - if not Tim?

• Total voters

bluesugar

Hypothetically (since so many people beleive Tim will win - and I'm backing either him or Jade) if Tim does something that makes people change their minds or people turn on him for some reason cause we have no idea what will/can happen in the coming weeks, who do you want to win instead of him?

Hypothetically (since so many people believe Tim will win - and I'm backing either him or Jade) if Tim does something that makes people change their minds or people turn on him for some reason cause we have no idea what will/can happen in the coming weeks, who do you want to win instead of him?

Tully.

Just kidding. Thought it would be a stir for a first reply

Mik or Ben

EDIT: Maybe Jade but I don't know, she may be able to use it to get her life back on track after Italy.

I picked Jade or Mikkayla. Although now seeing what [MENTION=19371]Sonia[/MENTION] just said and how we now know why Jade is so good with her money, I really hope she somehow pulls it off as much as I love Tim too.

As much as I disliked Tim at the start of the show, I'm looking down the list and thinking "...meh" to the prospects of the remaining HM's winning.

I've voted Jade as being the best of a bad bunch, the only other I considered was Mikkayla.

Jade isn't in your face with her value for entertaining, she's more subtle than Tim.
Jade would be a worthy winner, still think Tim's got it in the bag.
Probs be Jade, Ben and Tim final 3!
Just out of curiosity, would you be pissed if Tim or Ben won?

Jade isn't in your face with her value for entertaining, she's more subtle than Tim.
Jade would be a worthy winner, still think Tim's got it in the bag.
Probs be Jade, Ben and Tim final 3!

Sorry, but the word entertaining and Jade don't go hand in hand. Not sure where all this love for Jade has come from recently but until she starts to man up then I'm afraid my interest in her will not increase. Mind you, over the last two days I've had more of a love/hate r/ship with her. When she's with the sisters and Mikkayla I love her but when she's moping around to Drew or Ed she bothers me.

Back