Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Skye

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Travis

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Tom

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
I'm not going to vote because I really can't make up my mind out of the originals as to who I'd choose most. The newbies don't figure at all. It would be a square between Skye, Priya, Travis and Leo, then the newbies.

i wish the options had been limited to realistic winners (no intruders). its obvious i dont want tom to win, but its a boring discussion and a no-brainer, so i ignored the option.

of the realistically possible winners, ryan is the one i find least palatable. any of the others (david, priya, travis, even leo) i could accept. i could find aspects of each of those to rationalise them deserving to win. but ryan winning... that would just be soul-crushing to the point i might lose all hope for humanity.

its kind of surprising too, because of all the people in the house my personality most closely resembles ryan.

Should've just included the originals. We all know that the newbies won't win.

I'd say Travis.

I almost don't care who wins at this point, I wouldn't be upset by the result. I picked Travis just because I think he needs to be taken down a peg he's too full of himself, winning would just fuel his ego.

Skye is my favourite housemate still... Yet I don't really want her winning either.

David! & Ryan

5nry3m.jpg

Back