Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Skye

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Travis

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Tom

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
There are a few I don't want to win (Ryan, Travis, Skye, David, Leo, the newbies), but mostly David because I like him the least out of the originals.

Any out of Priya, Ryan and Leo would leave a bad taste in my mouth but let's be honest the latter has no hope in hell in taking this out so it really is just Priwanka and Ryan.

I'd be very happy and relieved for any of the other hms to be anointed as the winner but I obviously hope it's Skye.

Pretty much most of them.
David - he has provided little entertainment. He isn't a very interesting person to watch, and is overrated.
Ryan - he coasted through majority of the show (if he really was doing so much that they selectively chose to leave out, he would have been on more) and doesn't deserve to win at all. We don't need the teen fangirls to win.
Travis - no reasoning needed.

This poll should have had multiple selections available.

I almost fried my brain trying to decide if I hate David or Ryan the most. At least I learned something, I picked David. :D

i wish the options had been limited to realistic winners (no intruders). its obvious i dont want tom to win, but its a boring discussion and a no-brainer, so i ignored the option.

of the realistically possible winners, ryan is the one i find least palatable. any of the others (david, priya, travis, even leo) i could accept. i could find aspects of each of those to rationalise them deserving to win. but ryan winning... that would just be soul-crushing to the point i might lose all hope for humanity.

its kind of surprising too, because of all the people in the house my personality most closely resembles ryan.

I was just about to say...

You are not very palatable...[DOUBLEPOST=1415685842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pretty much most of them.
David - he has provided little entertainment. He isn't a very interesting person to watch, and is overrated.
Ryan - he coasted through majority of the show (if he really was doing so much that they selectively chose to leave out, he would have been on more) and doesn't deserve to win at all. We don't need the teen fangirls to win.
Travis - no reasoning needed.

You must be JOKING????

Priya more entertaining than David? I really don't know what planet you are living on.

I was just about to say...

You are not very palatable...[DOUBLEPOST=1415685842][/DOUBLEPOST]

You must be JOKING????

Priya more entertaining than David? I really don't know what planet you are living on.

Yea. Personally - I find that Priya has a lot more personality/sass than David. Even David's voice makes me bored. Actually, perhaps I'm wrong - maybe the sexist remarks David has made is entertaining for some. That's just my opinion, no need to act like I'm an alien.

Yea. Personally - I find that Priya has a lot more personality/sass than David. Even David's voice makes me bored. Actually, perhaps I'm wrong - maybe the sexist remarks David has made is entertaining for some. That's just my opinion, no need to act like I'm an alien.

What exactly has she done to show off this personality/sass?

Bitching behind peoples backs? Talking crap to Skye?

I'm sorry but I disagree entirely. David is way more entertaining that Priya in my opinion. At the end, it comes down to opinion I guess.

Has David actually made any sexist remarks?? Last thing I remember was Priya making sexist remarks about females getting to the end. Sorry but I disagree with your post entirely.

What exactly has she done to show off this personality/sass?

Bitching behind peoples backs? Talking crap to Skye?

I'm sorry but I disagree entirely. David is way more entertaining that Priya in my opinion. At the end, it comes down to opinion I guess.

Has David actually made any sexist remarks?? Last thing I remember was Priya making sexist remarks about females getting to the end. Sorry but I disagree with your post entirely.

I don't have to tell you... If you've payed attention to Priya, you would have picked up on her character by now. No offence, but considering you support Ryan who arguably has the least personality, I find this amusing. (Also, I might add - Ryan is one of the biggest gossipers this year, but doesn't get noted much for it -so its interesting that you would bring up Priya talking behind people's backs - which everyone does; hello its Big Brother)

David has made some immensely ignorant comments to several of the girls this year.

Again - I remember explaining this to you - Priya/Skye would like a girl to win because one hasn't won in the last couple of years. That isn't sexist.

How is David entertaining to you?

Last edited:
Voted for Dave because I knew him and Skye would get the most votes on here....but really I do not want Ryan to win, it will be an absolute travesty.

I don't have to tell you... If you've payed attention to Priya, you would have picked up on her character by now. No offence, but considering you support Ryan who arguably has the least personality, I find this amusing. (Also, I might add - Ryan is one of the biggest gossipers this year, but doesn't get noted much for it -so its interesting that you would bring up Priya talking behind people's backs - which everyone does; hello its Big Brother)

David has made some immensely ignorant comments to several of the girls this year.

Again - I remember explaining this to you - Priya/Skye would like a girl to win because one hasn't won in the last couple of years. That isn't sexist.

How is David entertaining to you?

I disagree with your post - how exactly are you aware of why they would like a girl to win? Are you them? No, it comes off incredibly sexist. As I remember explaining to you, if Tom went and said he wants a boy to win, it would come across as extremely sexist.

I actually find it quite amusing that you support sexism. Is it only sexist for you when a female gets violated? You obviously have no idea what sexism is.

Secondly - David's 'ignorant' comments have not got him to be evicted. Does that mean he is in the wrong? It is funny how David gets labelled as 'ignorant' when it is Priya that he is attacking. No, David is not ignorant. He didn't like Priya's authoritative tone and good on him for calling her up on it.

Ryan has the 'least personality'?? Wow, I don't know what show you have been watching. Ryan has about triple the personality that Priya has. I find it amusing that you can't actually see this and support the most boring, the most dull housemate in the whole history of the show.

Let me just say - when it comes to entertaining housemates, Ryan and David are WAY more entertaining that what Priya will ever be.

Is there a deserve??? It has certainly been the Skye show and for all those Skye haters please remember she does not sneak out at night and edit herself into the show. Decisions to feature her in the show were made completely out of her control. Those in the know decided her image and story would be highly saleable. Once the soap that was clawson were eliminated the editing was less generous towards Skye and some shadows were shown. I guess it whips up the fans and foes alike.... as long as there are votes I guess. Penny is a welcome hoot and the period session was excellent (prob not enough for a win though) Ryan seems boring to the viewer but many have referred to his humour and he has not been up much so as an in house social player he has been successful and lordy knows why I am beyond it I guess, he is apparently attractive. Leo is a little clingy for my preference, Now Trav has been an interesting character, loud funny sometimes considerate and more inclusive (especially while this gang of boys thing is on) I am not sure why David is still there, the rise from ugly, clumsy underdog to (passably) handsome blokey bloke just doesnt seem enough to me. Prya has been clever and at times her diary sessions are revealing and I was moved to see her genuine sadness at the loss of players (she appeared so win focussed and cool originally) always love a change. Do the others really count nahh surely not. To tell the truth I want a girl to win Skye or Prya or the incredible game shock of an intruder like Penny.
Oh and when you put forward the desire for the less powerful or less supported (in this case in this game women) it is not sexist it is desiring some equality.

Back