Skip to main content

Who do you know that knows housemates?

My daughter has two (school)friends, Sally and Brooke. They are both friends of Kahla (Skye's sister). Brooke's older sister is a "bestie" of Skye. As such, I hear all about the Skye shit from THEM.

How the hell does Travis have a job??

What does he do??
He works for an alcohol company or a warehouse that stocks alcohol. I know it's alcohol related lol I'm not 100% sure which company it is or what it is he actually does but I've been told it's something to do with orders, filling orders, organising orders, making sure stock gets out etc. I imagine it wouldn't be too intellectually challenging & a trained monkey could probably do it.

My daughter has two (school)friends, Sally and Brooke. They are both friends of Kahla (Skye's sister). Brooke's older sister is a "bestie" of Skye. As such, I hear all about the Skye shit from THEM.

Oh that's interesting, what is the general consensus on Skye from these sources?

Oh that's interesting, what is the general consensus on Skye from these sources?

The early on Skye was fake and that is why when her makeup was taken from her.. she really didn't care all that much. ( Remember the dilemma where Sandra had to choose?) So she is NOT a full on makeup fiend. She is however a Veruca Salt type person .. with a don't care how, I want it NOW mentality with things she personally deems as important TO HER. She will whine and complain and pout to get her way as such, we are seeing the real Skye now.

Time for a repost! I posted this on another thread earlier today:

Actually, Kismet speaks highly of her here:

Something too, I found out last night that one of my daughter's schoolmates sister is a RL friend of Skye and she is allegedly a very nice person; caring, considerate etc. and.. in RL her makeup is NOT as full on as it is has been on the show! lol

From the Skye thread. Sounds like it's her makeup that is a bit nasty - well, we all know that.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/skye-appreciation-thread.51391/page-20

Something too, I found out last night that one of my daughter's schoolmates sister is a RL friend of Skye and she is allegedly a very nice person; caring, considerate etc. and.. in RL her makeup is NOT as full on as it is has been on the show! lol

From the Skye thread. Sounds like it's her makeup that is a bit nasty - well, we all know that.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/skye-appreciation-thread.51391/page-20
TY Melore. I have no axe to grind re the girl. I am just reporting what I hear from those that DO know her is all.

The early on Skye was fake and that is why when her makeup was taken from her.. she really didn't care all that much. ( Remember the dilemma where Sandra had to choose?) So she is NOT a full on makeup fiend. She is however a Veruca Salt type person .. with a don't care how, I want it NOW mentality with things she personally deems as important TO HER. She will whine and complain and pout to get her way as such, we are seeing the real Skye now.

Oh, thanks for that insight x 2. Always interesting to hear from an "insider". I can definitely believe that Skye is nice natured, interesting re: the makeup too.

Oh, thanks for that insight x 2. Always interesting to hear from an "insider". I can definitely believe that Skye is nice natured, interesting re: the makeup too.

You know what? She's probably nice-natured and funny and friendly AND whingey and immature and petulant...she's got a mixture of good and bad traits, just like all of us. I don't necessarily agree with using someone else's perception of a person as a basis on which to form my own opinion. Using myself as an example - depending who you ask, I have variously been described as (among other things) "delightful", "friendly", "funny", "vivacious", "flippant", "careless", "irritating" and "difficult". The consensus of whether I am a 'good' or 'bad' person depends entirely on who you are asking.

You know what? She's probably nice-natured and funny and friendly AND whingey and immature and petulant...she's got a mixture of good and bad traits, just like all of us. I don't necessarily agree with using someone else's perception of a person as a basis on which to form my own opinion. Using myself as an example - depending who you ask, I have variously been described as (among other things) "delightful", "friendly", "funny", "vivacious", "flippant", "careless", "irritating" and "difficult". The consensus of whether I am a 'good' or 'bad' person depends entirely on who you are asking.

I agree completely, like all humans Skye is multifaceted. I also agree with not using someone else's perception to form my opinion, I have my opinions I was just curious to hear from someone who knows them in real life, it's a natural curiosity - especially with zero in the way of live feeds.

I agree completely, like all humans Skye is multifaceted. I also agree with not using someone else's perception to form my opinion, I have my opinions I was just curious to hear from someone who knows them in real life, it's a natural curiosity - especially with zero in the way of live feeds.

Of course. I wasn't arguing or disagreeing with you :)

I some of housemates actually:
Jess 2002- speaks to my mum on Facebook
Reggie 2003- speaks to my mum Facebook
Benjamin 2012- his boyfriend and his parents are friends with my great grandmother
Travis-2014 plays footy where my friends dad works

That was actually my point. I just know the bad make up part of "her" and the ditz angle she was playing at the beginning, was F A K E.

Back