Skip to main content

Who do you know that knows housemates?

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
With a short 9 days til the Finale 2014 and with less and less info from in and around the house, it is time to lay your trump cards on the table and declare who you know in the house firsthand or who do your family/friends know in the house firsthand

Information is power, power ensures we plough thru weaker adversaries and WIN !

So tell all in THIS thread and be prepared to pinky-swear that you are not just bragging or telling porky pies to bignote yourself or bring down a strong housemate you want to see in the audience when skye named the winner etc

PS
The day of the sleeping beauty game-changer,
I declared that i had met Marina (as Mary )briefly a few months before BB season 2014 outside HQ nightclub in Adelaide.

This was shot down by a fellow Adelaidian instantly that had the view Marina would never walk past that nightclub

I was left to assume that they stalked either Marina or i for months to provide firsthand GPS proof that our co-ordinates did not intersect.

So who knows who?

What clues are they sending non-verbally each day?

Do they have a secret voting-cell that will power out "save" texts and corner the market?

Will they provide Team ( insert housemate i know in real life HERE ) T-shirts and trucker hats?

This is gonna be huge

Fess up, housemate acquaintances of acquaintances !!

Back