Skip to main content

While Tim takes the sofa - Jade has the nice bed

Historically, if Tim likes you, and you reject him, he tries to get you evicted, and historically the ones Tim tries to evict go home.

He was disappointed in Xavier when he chose cheese and wanted to play with the big boys instead of Tim.

He was saddened by Heidi's decision to oppose him. He has nominated Tully in the past for voting with the boofs (as Matt voted for her) when he would have been willing to work with her.

Jade was just invited into a tight alliance, and she rejected, and then bored him. Tully is target number one at present it seems, but Jade's situation has changed, I think, and not for the better.

The irony is lost on princess jade isn't it? She was right after all, there's nothing between her ears. Good luck getting by in life on just your looks hun, but looks don't last.

The whole point of a forum is to express thoughts, ideas, questions, rants, so no it's not pointless, quite opposite in fact.

Tim is trying to teach the little bimbette a lesson here. He's doing to jade how jade is acting towards ed. And how does she respond to Tim's unwanted attention? She calls him a creep! *snorts*

Timmy you're a deadset genius, bring down this little hussy please!

If she was a hussy she would have gone for Tim.
She's obviously not as dumb as YOU think because she questioned his ulterior motives.

As for this whole thread about the bed - who.the.fuck.cares???!!!!

You make it sound as if being a 'hussy' is a bad thing. Doubt it will stir any negative emotions if you said it to an average guy for example.

Tim made it clear his actions in making a try for Jade was actually for all the funny haired "guys like me" who think they can't get a hot chick thus ensuring Australia will take Jade's rejection of him personally.

Tim has waited a long time to make this move because he needed to be absolutely certain Jade would reject him, as planned, and what better way to make her look bad than to make sure any footage shows him "desolate on the couch".

Next step, ensure those dumb viewers get the picture right, make sure you talk to everyone about how you saved her and she tossed you aside in favour of Mr Ed the talking Ass even though HE put her up for eviction!

Tim wants the sugar sisters out this week!

He saved Jade because he had this plan for weakening her and it would leave the sugar sisters up against the two strongest female personalities in the house thus ensuring the "vote the nice pot plant out" trend would continue.

He is playing the HM's and us like a master because you watch - the sugar sisters will go this week!

Last edited:
Maybe if Tim didn't go on about finding her attractive and it being a date they could have just slept in the same bed. After all that, it would have been too awkward.

I dont believe for a 2nd he's into her, just as cringeworthy as Michael hooking up with Estelle after being her biggest hater. I think he's doing one of two things messing with Ed, or, getting her to see what it's like for Ed, showing her how ridiculous shes being, after shes been told countless times he's not into 'it' this sttoryline is getting dumb thouhg

Historically, if Tim likes you, and you reject him, he tries to get you evicted, and historically the ones Tim tries to evict go home.

He was disappointed in Xavier when he chose cheese and wanted to play with the big boys instead of Tim.

He was saddened by Heidi's decision to oppose him. He has nominated Tully in the past for voting with the boofs (as Matt voted for her) when he would have been willing to work with her.

Jade was just invited into a tight alliance, and she rejected, and then bored him. Tully is target number one at present it seems, but Jade's situation has changed, I think, and not for the better.

And Jade KNOWS this! But she still spent the time talking about ED. It's unreal.

She didn't want to go in, he k re he made her uncomfortable and he was a gentleman about her feelings, get over it

damn you took the words right out of my mouth

admins whats going on here there are pointless after pointless threads come on do something about it!!!!!!!!!!

lol, someone who hasnt even unpacked their play lunch telling the admins how to run the place??? LOL...there is a neat trick you can use ...dont click on threads you dont like!

You are biased against the thread, right! Then you imply you know that i didn't watch or pay attention to the episode. You are wrong on every count. You are not all wisdom and you cannot read peoples minds.

The thread was to give people a chance to discuss or give their opinion on this subject. That is what the forum is about. Would you have preferred a question mark after every sentence.

btw admins encourage discussion on a subject at hand. It isn't up too you to admin on everyone's post/thread. Just enjoy that not everyone thinks like you. Thank goodness.

just a tip: ignore the people who tell you not to do this or that..unless they are mod they have no business giving you orders. We are all equal here. Ignore them and they will leave you be..just dont respond

There is a pic on the live updates showing them both in the bed. So I daresay Big Brother is using his oh-so-clever editing skillz again last night. :)

Bet there was no banging though - unless it was Timmy with a club over Jade's head.

This made me lol
bla bla bla BB + smart editing

Bla bla bla Jade spoke about Ed.

That was also editing lol
We saw 2 min footage cut from different times. They were in there 12 hours. Just saying. :p

I agree though, Tim would have insisted.

Back