Skip to main content

While Tim takes the sofa - Jade has the nice bed

ASSASSIN

So Tim wins "Showdown" - saves Jade from being up for eviction. Then chooses Jade and her mole to have a night of good food, watch a movie and enjoy a spa in the presidential suite and Tim is the one that has to sleep on the couch OMFG

How about Jade sleeps on the couch if she doesn't want Tim anywhere near her. [ever heard of women's lib Jade]
Then she (Jade) keeps on insisting to Tim, this isn't a date, which Tim accepts and even said so. Yet stupid mole face, refuses to take a bigger hint - and that is, the talking horse "Mr Ed", clearly doesn't find her attractive or that mole on her face. [btw Jade you are NOT goodlooking - get over yourself.]
[side note] It is obvious Tim offered Jade the bed, that isn't the Point. It wouldn't have killed Jade to just said to Tim, it is okay to share the bed.
Big brother is watching 24/7. Not like much was going happen pfft.
No wonder Tim will probably win BB. The rest of the housemates are pathetic... at least Tim makes it interesting to watch.

Last edited:
I remember marching ARM IN ARM with Emily Pankhurst in 1907 so WOMYN could have the right to SLEEP IN BEDS.

is there a question, or you just wanted to rant?

either way, pointless thread.

besides, if you watched the ep you would know he was being nice and im sure he insisted on her having the bed.

I remember marching ARM IN ARM with Emily Pankhurst in 1907 so WOMYN could have the right to SLEEP IN BEDS.
oh droogie don't crash here....there's only room for one here she comes here she comes

There is a pic on the live updates showing them both in the bed. So I daresay Big Brother is using his oh-so-clever editing skillz again last night. :)

Bet there was no banging though - unless it was Timmy with a club over Jade's head.

Maybe if Tim didn't go on about finding her attractive and it being a date they could have just slept in the same bed. After all that, it would have been too awkward.

is there a question, or you just wanted to rant?

either way, pointless thread.

besides, if you watched the ep you would know he was being nice and im sure he insisted on her having the bed.

damn you took the words right out of my mouth

admins whats going on here there are pointless after pointless threads come on do something about it!!!!!!!!!!

damn you took the words right out of my mouth

Do some of you even understand what a forum and a democracy is even about ?

You CANNOT be the only one with a voice !! If you're a Jade, Ed fan, Great. But don't try and tell others what to think or what they can contribute to an OPEN FORUM.

@ tw2g a rant LMAO It called contributing to a forum. Australia & the BB house is just full of bullies.

Last edited:
QUOTE=timboland;1699748damn you took the words right out of my mouth

Do some of you even understand what a forum and a democracy is even about ?

You CANNOT be the only one with a voice !! If you're a Jade, Ed fan, Great. But don't try and tell others what to think or what they can contribute to an OPEN FORUM.

@ tw2g a rant LMAO It called contributing to a forum. Australia & the BB house is just full of bullies.

sure, but wrong place for the thread and you started no discussion, you just talked, no question, just a bunch of biased statements after clearly not paying attention to the episode.
This belongs in an existing thread, in the housemate forum.
[MENTION=34357]timboland[/MENTION] I just think there's not enough of them to be keepin track of everything during the on-season :\

sure, but wrong place for the thread and you started no discussion, you just talked, no question, just a bunch of biased statements after clearly not paying attention to the episode.
This belongs in an existing thread, in the housemate forum.
[MENTION=34357]timboland[/MENTION] I just think there's not enough of them to be keepin track of everything during the on-season :\

You are biased against the thread, right! Then you imply you know that i didn't watch or pay attention to the episode. You are wrong on every count. You are not all wisdom and you cannot read peoples minds.

The thread was to give people a chance to discuss or give their opinion on this subject. That is what the forum is about. Would you have preferred a question mark after every sentence.

btw admins encourage discussion on a subject at hand. It isn't up too you to admin on everyone's post/thread. Just enjoy that not everyone thinks like you. Thank goodness.

Last edited:
omg no.
but you could have opened it up for discussion if you wanted to, but you just decided to rant and expect people to talk.

besides, your statements were replied to.
there's pics of them in the bed together.

discussion over.

pics of them in bed together ? What pics ? My entire question, discussion whatever, was about how Jade basically treated Tim as a leper, just because he found her a little attractive. She didn't mind Tim saving her from eviction, even though the guy she luvssss put her up. And she made Tim feel so unfreaken comfortable, he decided/offered w/e, to sleep on the sofa.

I never had an issue with Jade before that. It just made me realize the girl with the ugly mole on her face is more superficial then anyone else in the house.

Last edited:
pics of them in bed together ? What pics ? My entire question, discussion whatever, was about how Jade basically treated Tim as a leper, just because he found her a little attractive. She didn't mind Tim saving her from eviction, even though the guy she luvssss put her up. And she made Tim feel so unfreaken comfortable, he decided/offered w/e, to sleep on the sofa. Making Tim probably the first housemate ever in the presidential suite, not to sleep on the presidential bed LMAO.

I never had an issue with Jade before that. It just made me realize the girl with the ugly mole on her face is more superficial then anyone else in the house.

Ed slept on the couch when he took Sharon in, and Caleb slept on the couch when Matt took him in

Tim is trying to teach the little bimbette a lesson here. He's doing to jade how jade is acting towards ed. And how does she respond to Tim's unwanted attention? She calls him a creep! *snorts*

Timmy you're a deadset genius, bring down this little hussy please!

Tim is trying to teach the little bimbette a lesson here. He's doing to jade how jade is acting towards ed. And how does she respond to Tim's unwanted attention? She calls him a creep! *snorts*

Timmy you're a deadset genius, bring down this little hussy please!

Of course, thank you for reminding me that Tim is 3 steps ahead of everyone in the house (including Big Brother himself) :p

Back