Skip to main content

Which housemates should return if they make another Big Brother featuring the OGs?

Which Big Brother housemate from the past should return in the next season?

• Blair 01

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sara-Marie 01

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Chrissy 03

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Bree 04

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Fitzy 04

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Tim 05

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Logan Twins 05

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Vesna 05

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Krystal 06

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Camilla 06

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
Perhaps Australian society (the general public as well as tv producers) weren't yet ready or equipped to understand an openly gay man and his mannerisms on a prime time reality show.

So they saw a man gossiping and acting on his feelings, and processed it as "bitching" and "backstabbing".
Production went to the trouble of showing his friendship blossom with a young straight guy (Blair) only to then make out hugging someone you nominated as they’re evicted was the greatest crime…
I’m not sure if he lives in Melbourne now but I’ve seen Johnny multiple times in the CBD since he was on the show. Years apart.

As nice as Trevor is, if he hadn't won I don't think he would have been brought back. I feel he was only brought back because he won the million and then proposed on stage. Oh and possibly for some more diversity content.
Definitely diversity content because then all the returnees would've been white (besides Layla). So they wanted a person of different colour. Still, he was a waste of a returnee.

And again, Paul 04 would've been excellent. But hey, there's always next year.

I think Bradley would be interesting. Considering he’s almost 30 now (only know that because I’m the same age and recently re-watched the 2012 season)

Xavier is a housemate I think left way too soon in his season in 2013. Would be interesting to see him back as well.

I think Bradley would be interesting. Considering he’s almost 30 now (only know that because I’m the same age and recently re-watched the 2012 season)

Xavier is a housemate I think left way too soon in his season in 2013. Would be interesting to see him back as well.
Yeah, I do tend to feel a bit sad for Xavier from time to time. He still left when they had the fence up I think.

It would be good to see him again.

Can somebody please make a chart of every season with all the HMs’ names and photos? Thank you.

What about Bridgette from 2008? Or Mikkayla from 2013? Both were huge characters in their seasons.

Ray from 2012 was one that I felt had a lot of potential, but went out way too early.

Or even Bianca from 2008. She had some major showdowns with other housemates. it would be interesting to see if her temperament would be different now that she’s a bit older.

Also Zach from 2007. I really liked his personality. Michelle from that year would also be good if they needed a pot stirrer. Imagine her against Tim In the house.

What about Bridgette from 2008? Or Mikkayla from 2013? Both were huge characters in their seasons.

Ray from 2012 was one that I felt had a lot of potential, but went out way too early.

Or even Bianca from 2008. She had some major showdowns with other housemates. it would be interesting to see if her temperament would be different now that she’s a bit older.

Also Zach from 2007. I really liked his personality. Michelle from that year would also be good if they needed a pot stirrer. Imagine her against Tim In the house.
Definitely Brigitte and I hope she still has Princess Sparkles. 🦄

The best epic meltdown in BBAUS imo. :laugh:

Just need to add to this. Can't believe they slipped my mind until now. Travis Perkins should be brought back as well, he was from big brother 2007 which Aleisha ended up winning. All his hooroo, bloody oath, etc and constantly saying 'oh yeah' in response in conversations just need to be brought back.

He was a good value nice guy. I think he could have been deserving of the win that series, but aliesha got it for being a young fun girl instead.

I'd take all those except Michelle, she was feral and just a nasty person.

Back