Skip to main content

Which housemates should return if they make another Big Brother featuring the OGs?

Which Big Brother housemate from the past should return in the next season?

• Blair 01

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sara-Marie 01

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Chrissy 03

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Bree 04

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Fitzy 04

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Tim 05

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Logan Twins 05

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Vesna 05

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Krystal 06

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Camilla 06

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
Daniel McInnes from season three! He was an interesting blend of introvert and extrovert and he was so funny! He and Chrissie were such a great pair, I think he really needed a kindred spirit to draw out his amazing humour.

Daniel McInnes from season three! He was an interesting blend of introvert and extrovert and he was so funny! He and Chrissie were such a great pair, I think he really needed a kindred spirit to draw out his amazing humour.
I wonder what he is up to these days. I recall he worked at a timezone arcade I think but wanted to get more into acting. Haven't seen him though like I have for some others such as Rohan.

Chrissie used to think he was the funniest person she ever met. I wonder if she or even Reg knows what he's up to now. I can't find any twitter/Instagram or any info on him.

Funny because I just googled the name and this was literally the first search result 💁🏼‍♂️

Oh wow. Thanks well there we go!

Looking further through, Reg follows him and comments on various things so at least she knows what he's still up to. Cant see anything from Chrissie though.

Last edited:
Do the Drew and Tully thing, but with Cat and Lawson.

Would love to see Vesna Tim and Hotdogs from 05, Priya, Micheal 06, Tahan, Michael 12, the tall blonde woman (Sandra?) from 14.
Do you mean Gemma?
jurassicgemma.gif

She was too emotional.

Sandra was nice though.
sandra.jpg

Last edited:
Paul was straight up, I think he would clash with Tim and I also think it would ruin Tim’s game play as well. I remembered I really enjoyed zach, there was also Kate, I know not everyone was a fan of hers but I liked her
They should've brought Paul back instead of tedious Trevor. He added nothing to the house in 2004. Not sure why they brought him back this time. He won anyway (and I know that this isn't an argument, but hey).

They should've brought Paul back instead of tedious Trevor. He added nothing to the house in 2004. Not sure why they brought him back this time. He won anyway (and I know that this isn't an argument, but hey).
As nice as Trevor is, if he hadn't won I don't think he would have been brought back. I feel he was only brought back because he won the million and then proposed on stage. Oh and possibly for some more diversity content.

I just thought some more what about Hotdogs and he could have a reunion with Vesna
I always thought Hotdogs was an ass hole to Vesna?

For this format....bring back the loudest, most opinionated and most toxic.....no need for evictions just let them eat each other

They should've brought Paul back instead of
Randomly came across "the fight" between Paul and Merlin on youtube last night and wow that Paul was a wanker I couldn't believe none of the other HMs got more involved, especially the guys, someone needed to front him and take the heat of Merlin....anyway glad Paul didn't get a gig, happy for entertaining characters but not massive flogs that don't know when to STFU.....

Vesna, Paul, Michael from 06 and Tahan have to be top of the list if they do this format again. All big characters who would be entertaining and play hard. Kieran from 2002 would be a big throwback that I think would go well too, he was hilarious.

Omg Cat and Lawson - I forgot about that illicit romance!! Bring them back and Ed of the Jade saga, he was so hot... and what about Saxon? He could be asked about his relationship with Gretel Killeen post eviction!!

That was such trash how people thought he was evil. Even going to extents of thinking they had to get messages to other housemates.
Yeah it would be nice for him to hopefully get a better edit. Ten pushed the Johnny Rotten thing but then MMM ? made that song and it kinda got out of control.

Yeah it would be nice for him to hopefully get a better edit. Ten pushed the Johnny Rotten thing but then MMM ? made that song and it kinda got out of control.
Perhaps Australian society (the general public as well as tv producers) weren't yet ready or equipped to understand an openly gay man and his mannerisms on a prime time reality show.

So they saw a man gossiping and acting on his feelings, and processed it as "bitching" and "backstabbing".

Back