Skip to main content

Which housemates should return if they make another Big Brother featuring the OGs?

Which Big Brother housemate from the past should return in the next season?

• Blair 01

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sara-Marie 01

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Chrissy 03

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Bree 04

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Fitzy 04

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Tim 05

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Logan Twins 05

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Vesna 05

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Krystal 06

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Camilla 06

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
If the next season also brings back originals, who should they be? I will include some in the poll, but yous can include others of your choice.

EDIT: I stuffed up the poll. Was meant to include Aleisha 07, Benjamin 12 and Tahan 13 (replacing Fitzy, Blair and Chrissy), but accidentally pressed enter! :nailbiting::shifty: I mean, I realised that Blair is not that popular, and Fitzy and Chrissy somewhat have a celebrity status (so they'd be more suited for Celebrity BB).

Last edited:
Unfair. I tried to vote for every choice in the poll as I'd love to see them all again but it wouldn't let me so I just voted Fitzy and Chrissie.

I did that because of their roles in the media today and they would possibly now think it's beneath them. Yet Chrissie could be really powerful. She probably would have shut down Tim's taunting this season as I recall her putting the slapdown on Ben Archbold (fat Bobby) in their season.

Imagine if they had somehow got them this season though. Trevor would have Fitzy to play off again like old times and we'd see Reg with Chrissie again too.

Unfair. I tried to vote for every choice in the poll as I'd love to see them all again but it wouldn't let me so I just voted Fitzy and Chrissy.

I did that because of their roles in the media today and they would possibly now think it's beneath them. Yet Chrissy could be really powerful. She probably would have shut down Tim's taunting this season as I recall her putting the slapdown on Ben Archbold (fat Bobby) in their season.
Okay, for your sake, you can now vote for 3. So three selectable choices.

My wish list if they do another All Stars series:

Sara-Marie (BB01)
Merlin (BB04)
Paul (BB04)
Logan Greg (BB05)
Vesna (BB05)
Jamie (BB06)
Tahan (BB10)

Let’s get more Channel Ten era housemates this time than Channel Nine.
Totally agree with an All Stars series, but definitely not with the idea of Jamie 06 returning. Hehehe

Priya was an awesome housemate. Forgot about her. They should definitely bring her back.

I just thought some more what about Hotdogs and he could have a reunion with Vesna?

Also Michael with the long red hair from Estelle's season and Josh too as he had to leave before getting evicted due to a death in the family.

My wish list if they do another All Stars series:

Sara-Marie (BB01)
Merlin (BB04)
Paul (BB04)
Logan Greg (BB05)
Vesna (BB05)
Jamie (BB06)
Tahan (BB10)

Let’s get more Channel Ten era housemates this time than Channel Nine.
Besides the faves like Sarah Marie and vesna, I loved Paul. I don’t know why, but I did. Tahan- hell yes! I wonder if Jamie will still remind me of zoolander

Just thinking some more the possibilities are endless. Remember the other Michael, from Dave's season and he got secret missions and he tricked Dave he had a kid? I really liked him and it would have been great if we could see him again.

Dave and Trevor should have had other people enter from their seasons this year. Lol imagine if they brought Gaelan back. Then Paul from Trevor's series. Wonder how Paul would go with Tim?

Also I would like to see Krystal again from Dave's series. She and Claire were good fun who would also be good to see and Dave was pretty good friends with Claire. Could have brought Anna back too, I know Dave still keeps in touch with her at least.

Nobbie and Carlo of course.
Ohhhh... Nobbie. Had forgot him until then. That was a bit of a disgrace what they did to him. I don't think he ever even got to sleep in the house, if he did maybe it was just one night. Stuck in the Kombi.

Carlo. Bit sad for him too as he never got to see the full house or meet everyone. He got evicted before the wall came down so only got to meet Reg and Fat Bobby when they came to visit.

Yeah bring them back as they had a bummer of an experience.

I'm struggling to think of anything that could be worse than that.
I don't know... good for the LOLs maybe. I'm kinda thinking him of a less extreme version of Tim. He did have some quirks though. Was pretty funny at the end when he and Estelle got it on and he started telling Estelle his love for her.

Would have been interesting if he was in this series. Could he and Estelle reignite their love? Would he clash with Tim?

What you think @Estelle.Landy and @tee_smyth ?any you would to have liked to join you this series or hope to see in another if they do another og season? If they do another og I hope you two have an option of returning as well as they bring MasterChef people back on that show.

Last edited:
Just thinking some more the possibilities are endless. Remember the other Michael, from Dave's season and he got secret missions and he tricked Dave he had a kid? I really liked him and it would have been great if we could see him again.

Dave and Trevor should have had other people enter from their seasons this year. Lol imagine if they brought Gaelan back. Then Paul from Trevor's series. Wonder how Paul would go with Tim?

Also I would like to see Krystal again from Dave's series. She and Claire were good fun who would also be good to see and Dave was pretty good friends with Claire. Could have brought Anna back too, I know Dave still keeps in touch with her at least.
Paul was straight up, I think he would clash with Tim and I also think it would ruin Tim’s game play as well. I remembered I really enjoyed zach, there was also Kate, I know not everyone was a fan of hers but I liked her

Paul was straight up, I think he would clash with Tim and I also think it would ruin Tim’s game play as well. I remembered I really enjoyed zach, there was also Kate, I know not everyone was a fan of hers but I liked her
Yeah, shame they couldn't get him Paul. I'd love to see someone finally get Tim.

Shame Ed never showed his cards. Maybe that's who they should have brought back this season as well. Get Ed and make sure he didn't forget his cards to use on Tim.

Zach was fun. Nearly won too. I liked Kate as well. You mean Kate in series with Hotdogs? There was a Tim in that and I liked him as well. He was in love with Kate, but sadly Kate didn't love Tim.

Yeah, shame they couldn't get him Paul. I'd love to see someone finally get Tim.

Shame Ed never showed his cards. Maybe that's who they should have brought back this season as well. Get Ed and make sure he didn't forget his cards to use on Tim.

Zach was fun. Nearly won too. I liked Kate as well. You mean Kate in series with Hotdogs? There was a Tim in that and I liked him as well. He was in love with Kate, but sadly Kate didn't love Tim.
Yes that Kate, loved her. I wonder how Tim would go with Tim actually, he was so intelligent

Back