Skip to main content

Which housemate had the largest c*ck this year?

And the best part?!

I still have one to go to meet my official yearly BB Forum Psycho Stalker average.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You'd better pull your finger out! Only three days left!

I rofled at the post about angies clit. Ommgg

Only just got time to read the rest of this thread.. Some people are confused about brad having a big one.. And I know, I was just as confused when I first discovered it.. It's those lanky sort of guys that tend to have big penises trust me! I know it's insane, but the only thing I can put it down to us compensation for their awkward personality or looks. Lanky men who are sort of broad around the shoulders have big packages, not huge, but decent sized.. There's a misconception that 6 inches is average, it's not, it's more like 5inches.. 6inch is decent.. If your man has a 6incher or bigger consider yourself lucky because so many men with decent looks have small wangs.. Or maybe that's just because all the decent looking guys with big wangs are already tied down and married.. Then the rest have to fight over the good looking pindicks, or a not so attractive guy with a big dick. I grew tired of geting pindicks with meatheads like sam, so I crossed over to the dark side and was surprised at the big wangs I discovered.. Women like a big cock, as soon as they come across one they snatch it up and fight til the death until it's theirs.. That's why big penises are so rare among the single men.. The ugly men who aren't such hot commodities are the only ones left with the big wangs because no woman has discovered the big Wang yet, so they haven't yet climbed it and stuck a flag in it.. And that's my theory as to why less attractive men have big penises.

He he he I think you mean Meow - Bradley is All Prick & Ribs ; )

Oh, I do hope we get a poster on here called Random Person. I would be delighted! So delighted I'd tell them my age without them asking!

Go ahead and look at my Thread it will tell you there. Btw this is a thread, Not a place for sarcasm.

Back