Skip to main content

Which female housemate has the best tits?

Who has the choicest, most luscious boobies out of the female housies?

• Total voters
Katie's pert melonS tonight in that white top.

WOWSERS!!

BREAST.jpg

Haven't seen Cat's but I hope her's are good!
Post more photos guys

I feel gross typing this out, but honestly, no girl this year has great boobs besides maybe Priya or Katie, but they're both on the not-very-thin side. Neither is fat, but having larger boobs when you're not really thin or fit isn't as uncommon. The other girls are all quite flat, and although there's nothing wrong with small boobs, the others actually have non-existent ones. Aisha and Skye have great bodies, for ex, but they have boy boobs.

Last year, there was Jade. This year, there is no Jade.

Well I've seen one of Lisa's boobs and no one else's, so I vote Lisa. They're quite nice actually; they only looked saggy when she was wearing that black bikini top.

Holy crap ... Priya's ta-tas are noooice ![DOUBLEPOST=1412160658][/DOUBLEPOST]Holy crap ... Priya's ta-tas are noooice !

I lust 'em all!!!
But Priya's got top billing.....I usually like as much flesh as I can get on a puppy perve but for some reason the way she covers them up but still makes them look spectacular does it for me.......

I lust 'em all!!!
But Priya's got top billing.....I usually like as much flesh as I can get on a puppy perve but for some reason the way she covers them up but still makes them look spectacular does it for me.......
..YAASS... you are seeing the light.... Our PRISUS'S breasts are MAGNIFICENT and DIVINE... and HER people are forever NOURISHED....

Alright, so Priya definitely wins now. For some reason I didn't notice how nice they were before, but now it's obvious. Lisa's boobs are fake and saggy - bad combo.

I feel gross typing this out, but honestly, no girl this year has great boobs besides maybe Priya or Katie, but they're both on the not-very-thin side. Neither is fat, but having larger boobs when you're not really thin or fit isn't as uncommon. The other girls are all quite flat, and although there's nothing wrong with small boobs, the others actually have non-existent ones. Aisha and Skye have great bodies, for ex, but they have boy boobs.

Last year, there was Jade. This year, there is no Jade.

Jade's boobs were fake. They had that creepy Tori Spelling factor to them. :/

Layla's boobs were awesome but she too was gorgeously curvaceous. I have not noticed Prya's boobs.

Yeah, Layla had a good pair... but again, it's not as easy having great boobs when you're tiny/fit. Do you really reckon Jade's boobs are fake? They looked real to me. She has a fantastic bod! I still agree with Ed's assessment of the girls from last year - Tahan's face + Jade's body!

Yeah, Layla had a good pair... but again, it's not as easy having great boobs when you're tiny/fit. Do you really reckon Jade's boobs are fake? They looked real to me. She has a fantastic bod! I still agree with Ed's assessment of the girls from last year - Tahan's face + Jade's body!

Tahan was stunningly gorgeous and yes I do reckon Jade's boobs are fake. If I recall she admitted it when she was talking about being on "Italy's Next Top Model" with BB in the diary room.

Katie got some nice boobs, and overall the best body out of the girls in this years Big Brother cast.

Back