Skip to main content

Which female housemate has the best tits?

Who has the choicest, most luscious boobies out of the female housies?

• Total voters
Tahan was stunningly gorgeous and yes I do reckon Jade's boobs are fake. If I recall she admitted it when she was talking about being on "Italy's Next Top Model" with BB in the diary room.

Whoever did them did a great job! I actually bought that they were real, and as someone with naturally large ones, I usually spot fakes easily.

@lafirenze ...I have bigguns too, so I get ya as to spotting the dodgies..lol They are gooduns to a point but in some positions she put herself in on BB, especially when laying on her side, they did that hollow curve thing in the cleavage area, rather than smoosh together as real boobs do.

@rifles ..no need to be teste..:sneaky: FTR I reckon Jason's moobs are lovely.

Tahan was stunningly gorgeous and yes I do reckon Jade's boobs are fake. If I recall she admitted it when she was talking about being on "Italy's Next Top Model" with BB in the diary room.

Well if she did she has strongly denied it ever since. They are definitely big in proportion to her body, but if they are fake they must be the best job around.

Well if she did she has strongly denied it ever since. They are definitely big in proportion to her body, but if they are fake they must be the best job around.

Well I remember she told BB in the diary room they were fake as she had to get them to even have a chance in the Top Model version he was in. Italian designers tend to like thin with boobs it seems. *shrug*

Well I remember she told BB in the diary room they were fake as she had to get them to even have a chance in the Top Model version he was in. Italian designers tend to like thin with boobs it seems. *shrug*

Oh, I missed that. Honestly I've wondered this with Jade and closely inspected her breastal region all in the name of research, but the jury is still out here. But I guess if she said so herself that would be considerable evidence.

I think from that 'boys talk' that Cat's and Lisa's are fake but Katie's are real

I'm pretty sure Jade said hers are real, sometimes her bras/bikinis top were padded ...she carries a little bit of weight on her butt/thighs with a tiny waist, so think she just has that curvy body which is kept toned by plenty of exercise:)

I don't remember her ever saying that. They look pretty damn real in this photo:

1171281_713671975383393_1850677079_n.jpg

I always intended to ask Tim on his thread, but I don't think he has had the chance to do the "feel" test to say for sure.

Yeah, gonna need receipts before I believe she said that.

Back