Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

DOLLY TEEN CHOICE AWARDS. The red carpet was lined with teenagers screaming at Australian Idol contestants and Big Brother rejects. Their lungs were pumping harder than Phar Lap's by the time the Veronicas showed up.

To view photographs Click Here

Photograph of Bodie & Bree is No.4

Edited to add:

76518988.jpg

Is that Thomas in the right of the picture looking a bit odd?

DOLLY TEEN CHOICE AWARDS. The red carpet was lined with teenagers screaming at Australian Idol contestants and Big Brother rejects. Their lungs were pumping harder than Phar Lap's by the time the Veronicas showed up.

To view photographs Click Here

Photograph of Bodie & Bree is No.4

Edited to add:

76518988.jpg

Is that Thomas in the right of the picture looking a bit odd?

Yes, looks like Thomas.:D

Print Edition:Sunday Herald Sun - 9/9

BIG Brother love birds Thomas Haynes and Susannah Murray (below) were making the most of the spotlight at Area 61 in St Kilda on Friday.

The couple are -- as with seemingly all former Big Brother graduates -- looking for careers in the media. They were at the Wet`n'Wild bikini calendar launch, along with fellow housemate Jamie McDonald and notorious turkey slapper John Bric.

McDonald, the self-anointed computer geek of this year's house, hung around like a bad smell, hinting, pushing and urging to have his taken surrounded by the scantily-clad bevy of Wet`n'Wild beauties.

He is still trotting out the lines we all heard too often in the Big Brother house about being a nerd.

Print Edition: Adelaide Advertiser Sept 8th

THEY met each other's folks, but it's splitsville for Big Brother clown and SAFM rookie Joel Scalzi and his first ever girlfriend.

Jess, who's 19 and a media and communications student, and Joel got together on Monday, but it was all over by yesterday afternoon.

``It was a mutual decision,'' Joel says. ``I'm a Crows fan and she goes for Power . . . I think that's where it all went wrong.''

In fact, Joel tells us he could be a confirmed bachelor for life.

``I'm still not looking for a serious relationship,'' he says.

``I'm too interested in me.''

Some like it Hot ... and loud

Regina King and Peter Flowers

WHAT a swell time was had at the Hot Tomato Star Party at Conrad Jupiters Gold Room on Saturday night......

The Big Brother gang was out in force and eager to show off the personalities that made them so popular.

The two-metre tall Thomas Haynes, who is rumoured to be an item with housemate Suzannah Murray, got down on bended knee in the Elvis Wedding Chapel and, wait for it, wished her a happy birthday.

Zoran Vidinovski, who is more handsome in real life, had the girls fluttering their eyelashes, and other parts, at him. He has been busy with guest appearances since leaving the house and hasn't been able to spend much time with his family.

Something huge will happen for him next month.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2007/09/05/2311_gossip-news.html

Get It Out Or Get Out Party

00172694.jpg

00172687.jpg

00172693.jpg

00172689.jpg

00172673.jpg

Ruby Rabbit
07/09/2007
Photographer : Kai Godeck
Credit : TitoMedia.com

JO BACK HOME WITH BEAU

FORMER Adelaide gal and Big Brother babe Jo Ashton and her fiance Ross Hams, right, were all loved-up at Holdfast Shores' Salt Wine Bar on Saturday night.

The cute couple, who call the Gold Coast home, were celebrating their engagement with family and friends, including Jo's ex, Goodwood Park Hotel manager Tim McEntee, and his new lady love Auburney Crouch.

Model Kerry Lucas and husband Wes Legrand were also there, the glowing mum-to-be boogying away to the tunes of DJ Surreal.

Jo, who says she can't wait to get hitched next Easter, has got quite a guy in Ross, who works in real estate and finance.

The Melbourne-born lad says he's the luckiest man alive to have found Jo and he's also besotted with her home town.

While he'd never been to Adelaide before meeting Jo, Ross is clearly making up for it by doing his bit for SA tourism.

"This is the 11th time I've been here this year," he says.

"Every single person I've met is sensational."

Ironically, Ross says he's never seen an episode of Big Brother, so maybe he didn't recognise '07 housemate and SAFM newbie Joel Scalzi when he turned up at Salt with some mates late in the night.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,22389335-5012985,00.html

Print Edition: Sydney Telegraph - 10/09/2007

MR X MISSES MTV GIG

MEANWHILE, the Big Brother housemate once known as Mr X was having a go at being a Mr VJ at the weekend. Castle Hill lad Kris ``Billy'' Bentley headed to the Northern Beaches to try out for a job on MTV at Warringah Mall on Saturday. But Confidential hears that the blonde surfie-type didn't have the right personality needed to connect with viewers. Maybe he should get some pointers from his bubbly blonde babe and this year's winner Aleisha Cowcher before going to his next audition.

4-8-0720100.jpg

HE'S been keeping a low profile since bringing the term ``turkey slapping'' into the Aussie vernacular, but Michael ``John'' Bric hasn't disappeared completely. The controversial former Big Brother inmate was spotted at a Wet'n'Wild bikini calendar launch south of the border last week, along with several of this year's housemates including sickening lovebirds Susannah Murray and Thomas Haynes and computer geek Jamie McDonald, who we're sure was feeling even more of a nerd among the busty model babes than he did in the Gold Coast compound.

4-8-0720244.jpg

Credits - Photographs

Last edited:
That line about something big happening for Zoran, is that some sort of psychic prediction or is something actually going to be announced? I'd be happy to see/hear more from Zoran in the media in the future.

You can clearly make out that Thomas is doing his best to fit into that photograph.

Apparently Michelle was on the plane this morning.

Virgin flight leaving Perth at 9am headed for Adelaide.

i got a 'omg im sitting RIGHT next to Michelle!!!' text message, and apparently she says hello to me too.. that makes me famous right?? lol :p

yes it IS a slow news day folks..

BB Krystal's Bondi babes

0,,5651299,00.jpg

September 12, 2007 12:00am

IF they thought coming up against a team of jocks on the soccer field was daunting, imagine how the poor lads from the SBS series Nerds FC felt when they were set upon by 30 busty babes in bikinis yesterday.

One-time Big Brother inmate Krystal Forscutt and Bondi Blonde blonde Jaime Wright led the pack of "Bom Chicka Wah Wah'' chicks hunting for men wearing Lynx during a promotional stunt at North Bondi yesterday.

But the pneumatic filly - who has been named the, um, face of the fragrance - had us wondering if all the silicone had finally gone to her head when she conducting her interview in character.

"I have been stuck on a deserted island testing the new and improved Lynx formula,'' she parrotted to Confidential when asked about current projects.

We hate to break it to you Krystal, but we don't think you're quite in the league of Borat or Kath & Kim just yet.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22401450-5006002,00.html

looks like she's pumped those lips up again :rolleyes:
someone also wrote on her myspace "i can't believe you've resculpted your hairline" but it's been removed..
can't imagine all the work she's done to her face..wat a shame

Back