Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Note; Danielle and Dino didn't even last long after 06 finished.

Dani's actually dating Mick from Kid Courageous. They have for a while now, I think.

Note; Danielle and Dino didn't even last long after 06 finished.

Dani's actually dating Mick from Kid Courageous. They have for a while now, I think.

Dani was the young pretty one, an intruder, who could sort of sing, right?

^^ Yes u r right this time. I wonder if anyone knows about her single that was released soon after the series? I only heard it on the final night.It was quite good.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Yes u r right this time. I wonder if anyone knows about her single that was released soon after the series? I only heard it on the final night.It was quite good.

She was a very pleasant girl. One of my favourites. Anybody know her full name. I'd be interested in doing a google search on her and see what it turns up.

Danielle Foote

Thanks

0,,5354341,00.jpg

Pretty ain't she?

Looks like her music career has gone no-where. Recorded a song called "Under the Radar" and nothing since.

^^ Underneath the radar BTW :p

[youtubevid]kcKQTFYnTZM[/youtubevid]

Nah didn't like her much at all. Heard her sing on Uplate, very ordinaire.

She's one of my favs, a pretty laid-back chick. As to the nothing since UTR song, she's touring with her band atm, apparantly they're getting ready for a second album.

Oh and that surname, ughhhhh! Apparently it's Irish, and surprise, surprise, it means "the foot".

She's one of my favs, a pretty laid-back chick. As to the nothing since UTR song, she's touring with her band atm, apparantly they're getting ready for a second album.

Oh and that surname, ughhhhh! Apparently it's Irish, and surprise, surprise, it means "the foot".

Band's name?

Foote isn't such a bad name. Shelby Foote is a famous US author and well worth anybody's time to read.

Good on him. He's a real level headed, mature young fellow.

Yea, I'm still trying to work out how he got on the show among all the would be personal trainers, hairdressers and wannabe models.

From Dani's myspace (written on Sunday, April 22, 2007)

wow its been a year already and the new BB crop are set to hit the stage tonight and enter the house. I want to watch it, but a part of me doesnt really and feels sorry for them already. these people just dont know what they are in for, hahaha but best of luck to all of them. i really did love my BB experience overall, but its something that you can sit and imagine what it would be like and then if you are actually there its a whole lot different. if you are strong enough to deal with the 360 life change then its a great thing! i have no regrets at all, but i never thought it would effect my life the way that it did. Its not about getting a dream career, and if you are lucky enough to benefit from the exposure and land a job that you love than it should be because you work hard in life and you deserve it! alot of people have mixed opinions of BB house mates, and can be very judgemental. whether it be an escape from the 9-5 robotic ruitines of everyday life, or just a reason for change. they are just normal people with feelings and insecurities like everyone else, and find an opportunity like this interesting and have the balls to give it a go! there is a hell of alot more going down on big brother than what shows up on the screen, and i dare say it gets harder every year. well enough from me.. i have a mear three things to send out to them. beware, no expect and good luck. some things are always as glamourous as they may seem...

It's 180 degress honey, not 360 - that'd be right where you started at! :p

If you're not rolling around the floor laughing at me, you're making posts that go right over my head. You've lost me there. :confused:

Sorry, just a little joke, Dual Core as in a better computer processor, able to process data faster, you know!

You know, like the joke in Donnie Darko!

Sorry, just a little joke, Dual Core as in a better computer processor, able to process data faster, you know!

You know, like the joke in Donnie Darko!

Missed that one sorry, but I wish this backup laptop I'm using atm had the grunt of my dual processor desktop. Still, it serves the purpose for the most part.

Back