Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Anna looks nice in pic but I loved Katie.

Katie was definitely special in the show, shame she tried to hook up with Jamie06 in the house.I wouldn't have mind her winning BB06.She was funny and nice girl overall.

Sorry!!!! The look on his faceis so Boganish, and if you look between him and Kate, David Logan looks off with the fairies!

Sorry where is Logan David I think Greg is one of the Logans in the pic.I could be wrong though.:p Is that Kate05 with Glenn?

Sorry where is Logan David I think Greg is one of the Logans in the pic.I could be wrong though.:p Is that Kate05 with Glenn?

Nup I reckon it's david and greg is in the pic next to it but I could be wrong too

gee where's inthezone when you need her lol

Nup I reckon it's david and greg is in the pic next to it but I could be wrong too

gee where's inthezone when you need her lol

I am 99% sure about him being Logan Greg and not David.Greg has softier looks and I think David must be in Jail, accused for drink driving.:D

What the name of the guy in the top left hand corner with the sunnies on his head can barely remember him - he's actually pretty hot :cool: Doesn't Gaelen look like shit! I liked Laura's hair in the professional photos she had done - but not so much in that photo :confused: Spose she had a big night though.... (fromthe second last pic posted by darknstormy)

I am 99% sure about him being Logan Greg and not David.Greg has softier looks and I think David must be in Jail, accused for drink driving.:D

Yep I think you're right lol

And if david is in gaol for drink driving vesna must in there as well :D

What the name of the guy in the top left hand corner with the sunnies on his head can barely remember him - he's actually pretty hot :cool: Doesn't Gaelen look like shit! I liked Laura's hair in the professional photos she had done - but not so much in that photo :confused: Spose she had a big night though.... (fromthe second last pic posted by darknstormy)

sunnies guy is Darren

Back