Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Thanks for the update libliblibby, I think Reggie & family are all living on the Gold Coast now.
:)

Oops!

Sorry about that. I was a womans day hound for a while and was amazed when that bit of info about Reggie popped into my head. Thought it was Sydney, but you are right!

LOL at self.

Libby

Heath Tournier is doing build pro adds here in regional vic. Not sure if they hit the main cities.

Krystal scored a deal as model for a video game overseas. I remember reading the article on fairfax about the same time as she was on It Takes Two..it said that she would be one of the most successful bb housemates as a result. Woeful effort on ITT, she should stick with the modelling

Christina Davis who you may remember as Ballerina in BB1 is in Edinburgh doing her stand up comedy routine SEX. Which she did for the Melbourne comedy festival this year. Christina is my favourite from BB1 she came 4th :)

Picture5.png

Big Boxing Brother

RIPPED former Big Brother contestant Gaelan Walker is looking to enter the boxing ring, if only he can find a celebrity to touch up. At six foot four in the old measure and around 95 kilograms, the fighter has been difficult to match with a well-known opponent. Promoter and Channel 31 host Peter Maniatis said: "(I've) had a few bites but nothing solid. (Walker) is a fearless daredevil type of guy and that suits the boxing game." Walker said he wasn't picky and would be using "puffy gloves" for the light-hearted celeb-smash session. "(But) no one's put their hand up," he said.

http://http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/what-goes-up-/2007/08/06/1186252630157.html

BB's Fitzy bats on for BJ

August 08, 2007 12:00am

RYAN "Fitzy" Fitgerald's bride-to-be is shunning the traditional walk down the aisle for the couple's big day, with Belinda "BJ" Irons more likely to be charging down a cricket pitch in her bridal gown.

The former Big Brother inmate and his fiancee have chosen Adelaide Oval as the setting for their nuptials next March.

"We want to have the ceremony on the oval and then kick the footy afterwards as the sun's going down,'' the one-time Sydney Swan told Confidential.

"And, in between the ceremony and reception, everyone's allowed to go up on the hill and have a drink at the bar.''

The Friday Night Live co-host proposed to his long-time love last month.
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22205331-5006002,00.html

Christina Davis is so not funny. Have seen her performing and cringed - she was utterly hopeless. Trust her to use "SEX" to catch eyes and get noticed so people go to her show. How desperate and sad!

I heard Regie got married again and is living on the gold coast:)
Damian Hoo had a big pash-fest with chicks on the night he entered the house. He's playing rugby in Brisbane.

I heard a rumor that Reggie may be on the dole.

David is waterskiing at Seaworld, Greg now says he has an "entertainment company" but has been back at the sheep farm.

Brodie Young
He recently did an ad for a factory warehouse sale here in WA.

Nathan Morris
Is also in WA on radio on NOVA

Michelle (recently on BB07)
was in the local paper getting her car . She lives in the Woonaroo area in the northern suburbs of WA (can't remember the papers name)

Big Brother's Tilli joins Maccas

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,22211845-5012985,00.html?from=public_rss

August 09, 2007 02:15am

COULDN'T help but notice a pretty, and familiar, face at the McGuinness McDermott Foundation Captains Club launch recently.

It was none other than South Aussie Big Brother hottie Tilli Clapham.

"Six months ago I met Tony (McGuinness) at a charity event where we talked about Big Brother and what I wanted to do with myself in the future," she says. Fast track six months on, and Tilli is now the foundation's PR/communications co-ordinator. "I'm loving it," she says. "With bosses like Tony and Chris (McDermott), in terms of learning and moving forward, I'm learning from the best."

"It is also very rewarding to be apart of such a team that contributes to an amazing cause." Tilli says the new gig is what she originally set out to do before appearing on BB, so things have worked out beautifully.

She says she didn't watch this year's series. "To be honest, (I) didn't really watch this season of Big Bro – "the novelty wore off a while ago". But she did follow her fellow South Aussie Joel. Don't get any ideas of romance though. Tilli is well and truly taken with boyfriend Lachlan. "It's going nicely," she says.

Meantime, after reading about the plight of Kane and Lucy Cornes' son Eddy Jack in The Advertiser yesterday, PR Finance Group GM James Phelan and Group Operations manager Richard Burgess presented a cheque for $10,000 to Tony McGuinness yesterday for the foundation.

PRFG, the owner of Motor Finance Wizard, will also donate $10 per vehicle sold to the MMF.

"Again South Australian people and businesses have rallied to the cause, and I think that's wonderful," Tony says. To donate to help improve the fourth floor facilities at the Women's and Children's Hospital, call the MMF on 8161 6025.

Attachments

• 0,,5602267,00.jpg
    0,,5602267,00.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 524
Who are the people in the above photos. Emma's one I know, but the others?

Ok thanks. Bree looks a little different there, but now that it is pointed out I see it.

I also recognise the female in the first photo being from 06 season. I think she was an intruder and a very pleasant person. Can't think of her name but she wasn't just a pretty face. Couldn't she sing a little? She also came up with randomly phrased poetry which meant nothing but the other HMs thought really deep.

Ok thanks. Bree looks a little different there, but now that it is pointed out I see it.

I also recognise the female in the first photo being from 06 season. I think she was an intruder and a very pleasant person. Can't think of her name but she wasn't just a pretty face. Couldn't she sing a little? She also came up with randomly phrased poetry which meant nothing but the other HMs thought really deep.

Thats right, I don't remember her name either, but she sang a couple of times on Uplate. Fairly ordinary I thought.

Back