Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Yes, It would have been a ratings boost for them as well as a couple of days of publicity.

A very big ratings boost. I imagine they would have been rolling around the floor in utter glee!

Do you have any other theories? Like the Illuminati helped Ryan to win big brother 2014?

I had a theory that due to the success of your time in the BB house (10/10 btw), the controversy of the players who lied about their relationship status pre-BB was orchestrated so you could come in. Am I completely wrong or can you shine any light on my theory?
I was always going to be on the show as an intruder as Noble didn't think I was going to be entertaining from the start. once I was told I was not a housemate and got given hints that they will need intruders, I pretended it wasn't happening so on a weekly basis I sent about three hand written letters per week to the producer demanding he let me in. I started to think of ways to get their attention, so I added a shit load of glitter so when they would open them they would get a surprise. Long behold, I received a phone call asking me to not put glitter in the envelopes as it was making the cleaners upset.......so I added more. When I saw that the contestants were getting booted out, I instantly had a gut feeling I was going in so to answer your question, no not staged, just mean to be:)

I was always going to be on the show as an intruder as Noble didn't think I was going to be entertaining from the start. once I was told I was not a housemate and got given hints that they will need intruders, I pretended it wasn't happening so on a weekly basis I sent about three hand written letters per week to the producer demanding he let me in. I started to think of ways to get their attention, so I added a shit load of glitter so when they would open them they would get a surprise. Long behold, I received a phone call asking me to not put glitter in the envelopes as it was making the cleaners upset.......so I added more. When I saw that the contestants were getting booted out, I instantly had a gut feeling I was going in so to answer your question, no not staged, just mean to be:)

So crazy to imagine a series without you! You are the best! And I'm not just saying that because you're here.

I remember you getting in trouble for referencing past seasons of BB and you saying you would always be tired at work from watching up late every night, did you continue to watch it on channel 9?

So crazy to imagine a series without you! You are the best! And I'm not just saying that because you're here.

I remember you getting in trouble for referencing past seasons of BB and you saying you would always be tired at work from watching up late every night, did you continue to watch it on channel 9?
Ive watched every bloody year and to be let down most years. The producers kept on changing and it was evident in the show. They couldn't see who was going to be great by using their gut instinct. They went in a direction that was not working but too stubborn to admit.

Ive watched every bloody year and to be let down most years. The producers kept on changing and it was evident in the show. They couldn't see who was going to be great by using their gut instinct. They went in a direction that was not working but too stubborn to admit.

it seemed all they cared about was casting wannabe instagram models.

Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...t/news-story/b67a07580a57835cc9486f6805880aab

Blair McDonough reveals Home and Away secret
news.com.au
April 10, 2017 2:51pm
FORMER Ramsay Street resident Blair McDonough has let slip that he’s heading to Summer Bay.

The 35-year-old revealed on Instagram that he’s set to appear on Home and Away by posting a photo of a script from the Channel Seven soap with the caption, “Just like riding a bike ... right?! #homeandaway”.

But McDonough seemingly jumped the gun by making the announcement.

No official press release about his upcoming role had been sent out by Channel Seven yet and within an hour of posting the photo, McDonough had deleted the picture.

87062a77fba493b071d5c777fcb00be6

Blair McDonough has since deleted this photo.
In a statement to news.com.au, a Channel Seven spokesman later said, “Channel Seven can confirm: Blair McDonough has commenced shooting a guest role on Home and Away”.

McDonough rose to fame after finishing runner-up in the first series of Big Brother Australia back in 2001.

Not long after he joined the cast of Neighbours and started dating fellow cast member, Delta Goodrem.

Since then he’s appeared in TV shows including: Sea Patrol, Winners & Losers and Heartbeat.

McDonough now joins the likes of Guy Pearce, Rebekah Elmaloglou, Bernard Curry and Lincoln Lewis who have also appeared on both Home and Away and Neighbours.

e327a99bfb16049089a7e86fadac299c

Delta Goodrem and Blair McDonough in 2002.

Back