Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

But ... but you're gorgeous!
Thank you Spock :redface: Just have a lot moles around my body which were from being in the sun too much as a child. Used to have a face full of freckles but I've fixed most of it on my face throughout the years! You can reverse sun damage to an extent, especially when you're younger. Don't want to look 30 when it's my 30th birthday :wacky: Skye and Aisha need to be careful, they have beautiful complexions but will destroy them if they don't change their ways.

Well, I don't know about housemates from previous series but I can tell you that Priya is somewhere on the Gold Coast - just......................not in the big brother house.

*bats eyelashes*

Chk
Chk
BOOM

My intent isn't to raise anyones hackles Mr Gretel - as much as I'm sure that is going to disappoint you; I'm merely trying to participate in this thread n-now.......that my presence is 'apparently' having an adverse affect on the klan meetings......o-over at the tea house.

*thrusts chin out defiantly*

*turns head to avoid eye contact blinking rapidly*

i am saying never listen to one

Ok I won't listen to you.
Which means I have to listen to you.
Which means I shouldn't listen to you.
Whi.........

As a Vulcan I should probably have a better grasp of what an internally contradictory statement is...

Ok I won't listen to you.
Whi.........

As a Vulcan I should probably have a better grasp of what an internally contradictory statement is...

Choose the middle option

ALWAYS

@Rudiger seems to be getting too big for his boots.

@AntiGretel as the winner of this year's Outstanding Troll Award, could you perhaps knock him down a peg or two?
Don't humiliate him to the point of suicide... just enough to leave him curled up in the corner in the foetal position crying and ashamed.

Ta.

@AntiGretel as the winner of this year's Outstanding Troll Award, could you perhaps knock him down a peg or two?
Don't humiliate him to the point of suicide... just enough to leave him curled up in the corner in the foetal position crying and ashamed.

Ta.

Sorry if I took it too far.

I only meant it as a stupid joke.

I honestly have a hell of a lot of love and respect for both of you.

:shamefully:

@Rudiger lol I was only kidding.
Was half expecting @AntiGretel to turn around and slam me instead!
Was looking forward to his reply... but he probably fell asleep at his keyboard half-drunk.

Ditto to yourself. You've been a great source of entertainment this season. Thanks Rudiger. :)

@Rudiger lol I was only kidding.
Was half expecting @AntiGretel to turn around and slam me instead!
Was looking forward to his reply... but he probably fell asleep at his keyboard half-drunk.

Ditto to yourself. You've been a great source of entertainment this season. Thanks Rudiger. :)

Yo mama is so ugly that when she tried to join an 'Ugly Contest' they said "Sorry, no professionals"

:)

Ta.

The tears curled up in the corner is how 12 hrs of each day is spent

The other 12 hrs are spent seeking hookers that will put my nappies on whilst feeding my KFC that was leftover from the housemates friday night piss ups

@Rudiger & @Spock

It best not to force the inner troll out of you

NO

let troll ooze out of you naturally, like a day old chinese meal that was left uncovered... the ultimate way to experience COMPLETE awareness of your surroundings, mortality & lower intestine sphincter turgidity.

It will flow, natuarally

Soon it will be as smooth as carnation milk spilled over a laminex table

And there, my trollettes, is the rub..

Well, I don't know about housemates from previous series but I can tell you that Priya is somewhere on the Gold Coast - just......................not in the big brother house.

Is she at the Centrelink office.

images

Back