Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Chrissie's been axed from her morning radio show in Melbourne. (I am DEVASTATED. :cry:)

Mix 101.1 (soon to be KIIS 101.1) released this statement this morning on Facebook:
Screen Shot 2014-11-16 at 12.08.49 pm.png

And in the comments section, Chrissie actually used her personal profile to respond:

"Hi everyone! I am sad too and will miss each and every one of you. I've had a ball these last 3 years and have loved all your stories and phone calls. Business is business and I suppose a new station (kiis) needs a new show. I'll be around though! Love and kisses to you ALL! We have 3 weeks left on air and I want you all to call in! Chrissie xxx"

Screen Shot 2014-11-16 at 12.09.01 pm.png

Hopefully she's still involved somehow - she was brilliant! They should have gotten rid of Jane instead.

I thought that he was one of her gay friends. So hard to spot the gays these days. :oops:
For your sake, he might be a:

*Hardcore closet lurker (which I highly doubt)
*She knows he's gay and they're posing as bf/gf (a classic one, but still a stretch)
*We are having wishful thinking making these reasons up there. :p

Oh, seriously, he's a very average looking guy for me. I've seen lots of fashionable inner-city straight men who look like him.

Chrissie's been axed from her morning radio show in Melbourne. (I am DEVASTATED. :cry:)

Mix 101.1 (soon to be KIIS 101.1) released this statement this morning on Facebook:
View attachment 46051

And in the comments section, Chrissie actually used her personal profile to respond:

"Hi everyone! I am sad too and will miss each and every one of you. I've had a ball these last 3 years and have loved all your stories and phone calls. Business is business and I suppose a new station (kiis) needs a new show. I'll be around though! Love and kisses to you ALL! We have 3 weeks left on air and I want you all to call in! Chrissie xxx"

View attachment 46052

Hopefully she's still involved somehow - she was brilliant! They should have gotten rid of Jane instead.

I'm not a big FM radio fan, but this is pretty shitty treatment, given she was the best performer for the station over recent times. Apparently, they say, they only wanted a female as sidekick for breakfast, and Chrissie being the bigger personality, she has to go to make room for 'some guy'.

The article tends to imply it was a depression related event - though that's not explicitly stated. Would you get a next day release after suicide/self-harm attempt? or is more likely an accidental overdose?
I'd assume a psych evaluation could find that even if the patient had deliberately OD-ed, death wasn't their goal, they aren't actively suicidal, and that they are safe to be released into an outpatient care progam.

Or if it was accidental, I'd hope he'd be educated about taking his antidepressants as prescribed and which other drugs to avoid while on them etc

Last edited:
Here's some info nicked from another site to get you started:

Series one housemates:

Ben Williams - series winner - went on to work for World Vision and a sports management company apparently. There has been little news around about his eye condition so hopefully everything is going well.

Blair McDonough - series runner-up - his contract with 'Neighbours' (where he had worked since BB) was up for re-negotiation in November and it was rumoured that he was going to quit and move to the UK, where he has been a popular star in pantomimes. In November 2005 he taped his final scenes in the third week of November and he hits the States and the UK in 2006 to look for greater fame and fortune.

Sara-Marie Fedele - series third place - she worked in a few clothing shops, then quickly launched her own clothing line, a single, a book, hosted 'Totally Wild' and more recently has appeared in car commercials, a popular dancing show and on a medical show where she had a breast reduction.

Christina Davis - went back to being a comedian and can be seen on cable TV from time to time.

Jemma Gawned - launched a cosmetics business that is still going strong and some lines are in major retail stores.

Johnny Cass - appeared in movies and went back to his job as a personal trainer.

Anita Bloomfield bought and continues to run a bar in Bondi.

Peter Timbs - writes for a TV magazine and hangs out with the "A-list" people.

Rachel Corbett - hosted a radio show for a while and has not been seen since.

Lisa Standing - took off to London and has not been seen since.

Gordon Sloan - Flash Gordon was a human shield in Iraq until the tanks came. He quickly took off, wisely but has not been since since.

Todd James - he and his dreadlocks have not been seen since.

Sharna West - went back to her job in an airline until it closed and she has not been seen since.

Andy Silva - went back to work as a dominatrix and she is still doing that job.

Series two housemates:

Peter Corbett - series two winner - went back to his job at the hospital as an IT Consultant and also studied medicine.

Nathan "Marty" Martin - series two runner-up - hosted a kid's game show called 'Isladares'. A few years later he moved with Jess to the Northern Territory and they got married and have started a family. That was BB's only housemate couple's wedding so far.

Sahra Kearney - series two third place - went back to her bank job and quit. She then got a job in a tattoo parlour and declared that BB ruined her life apparently.

Jessica Hardy - see Marty's entry above.

Keiran Tanner - went back to selling Avon and has not been seen since.

Mirabai Peart - has not been seen since.

Alex Christie - went into radio advertising sales.

Brodie Young - up until recently has not been seen since. Last week though he was apparently seen hosting a late night music show on SBS (possibly something like 'Alchemy').

Nathan Morris - got a job in Perth where he still works on a popular radio station. He also hosted a cable TV show with Shannon (see below) called 'Takeshi's Castle' (the Japanese game show where contestants run around injuring themselves).

Turkan Aksoy - has not been seen since.

Nicole Dickmann - had a job for two weeks as a secretary in a modelling joint before it was exposed on TV as an alleged sham. She has not been seen since.

Shannon Cleary - went back to the fitness company that she previously worked for after hosting a show with Nathan (see above).

Aaron Benton - has not been seen since.

Katrina Miani - has not been seen since.

Damian Hoo - became a rugby player.

Series three housemates:

Regina Bird - series three winner - returned to her food store then divorced her husband and moved interstate. She was then allegedly swindled out of money, got her dream job as an airline hosted and declared that her colleagues were "jealous bitches" and quit and then appeared on a skating show this year.

Chrissie Swan - series three runner-up - got a job in Queensland where she still works in a popular radio station.

Daniel McInness - went back to his part time job in a video game arcade and is still seen in TV ads. He has not started his film company but he turns up to Australian Idol auditions each year dressed as some sort of character. This year he simply dropped his pants and sang in Jim Carrey mode whilst moving his butt cheeks. He is also a musician apparently and has released some work through an independent label.

Patrick Flanagan - has not been seen since (except as a diner in a popular restaurant show this year).

Anouska Golebiewski - our favourite international guest went back to the UK but has not been seen much since.

Jamie O'Brien - co-hosted a one-off show with Jo Ashton (see below) and Johnny (see series one) and has not been seen since.

Vincent Amato - The Cenz is still growling in the ears of women to turn them on but has not been seen since.

Kim-Marie Drury - was driven out of her home town by the locals after saying that the place was boring on national TV. She was moved by BB to Queensland with her boyfriend at the time and has not been seen since.

Daniel Small - this incredibly lucky guy dated the host of BB for a while but has not been seen since.

Joanne Ashton - took up work as a barmaid and did some modelling and TV hosting, then returned to her work as a lawyer but only after moving to Queensland to be with a rugby player apparently.

Claire Bellis - is probably still sleeping all day because she has not been seen since.

Benjamin Archbold - is now a lawyer.

Belinda Thorpe - returned to her job as a hairdresser and has not been seen since.

Carlo Marino - appeared on the celebrity edition of a hypnotist's TV show and then got a job in a service station. He has not been seen on TV since.

Leah White - has not been seen since.

Jaime Cerda - has not been seen since.

Irena Bukhshtaber - has not been seen since but sometimes provides commentary on another popular BB fansite apparently.

Series four housemates:

Trevor Butler - proposed to Breea on the series finale and married her this year. He also turned up on a celebrity fitness show but has since put the weight back on.

Paul Dyer - apparently released a single but has not been seen since (except for the second-to-last 'Friday Night Live' (FNL) this year). He works in his surf shop where he still has quite a lot of work coming through.

Bree Amer - took off to Noumea or somewhere like that with Mikey G late last year and this year co-hosted FNL with him and Fryzie (see below).

Ryan "Fryzie" "Fitzy" Fitzgerald - decided not to return to football and is a co-host on a football show, a radio star and he co-hosted FNL this year.

Catherine Tremolada - has not been seen since.

Wesley Dening - hosts 'Totally Wild'.

Ashalea McWalters - hosts a kids show.

Monica de Bolso - has not been seen since.

Violeta - has not been seen since.

Kane Dignum - has not been seen since.

Miriam - went back to Europe and was also exploring opportunities in the US after that.

Merlin Luck - attends protests outside detention centres but other than that he has not been seen since but did finally become a citizen.

Terri Mann - became a spokeperson for an online dating site but has not been seen since.

Bree "Elle" Quartermaine - was highly embarrassed by her appearance on BB and soon became a recluse (and sadly she refuses to speak to any of her former housemates).

Krystal Ince - has not been seen since.

Igor Vurmeski - has not been seen much since but was due to appear in a hair loss ad and to be an ambassador for a local car manufacturer.

Aphrodite Vuitton - had an extreme makeover including a breast enlargement but otherwise has not been seen since.

Series five housemates: see the Where Are They Now page on site in sig file.
How could you not know that Gordon Sloan died.
Reggie married a fireman, she has 3 children, one with a disability, & is losing her eyesight.

If anyone cares I stumbled upon BB03 Daniel "Saxon" Small's instagram page a.k.a Gretel Killeen's ex.

Http://www.instagram.com/dansmally84

Okay, I've just been cruising around on the web (as one does at this time of night to procrastinate before going to bed!) and I for some reason decided to look at Saxons Instagram.....
And then it struck me that some of his latest pics look the same as Ed Lowers latest Instagram pics...
It seems that they both went over to the USA with a group of guys at the same time... And they have posted various pics around LA.

Might be coincidence? Or maybe they also know each other.

Anyways check out the pics:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Btw I don't like either of them... And dont usually care to look at this kind of shit on the net.
This is just one of those things that I came across at this time of night.... When I should be sleeping.

omg... I think you're right! It sure looks like it, but could be wrong... Just saw this today on his Instagram...
Hilarious !

View attachment 46359

According to Tully (who told someone who told me): When Drew first got out of the house he was snatched up by a talent agency because of his looks. They tried to get him into the Star Wars film and modelling gigs. Guess it's paid off! Big W!

Chrissie Swan speaks out on shock MIX FM axing: ‘I don’t know what I’m doing next’
November 22, 2014 9:27AM
by: ANDREW BUCKLOW

CHRISSIE Swan is trying to remain positive after being dumped from Melbourne’s Mix FM breakfast show, which she’s hosted with Jane Hall for the last three years.

Speaking to news.com.au, Swan confirmed that it wasn’t her choice to leave the show but wouldn’t say what reasons the radio bosses gave her for why they chose to replace her with radio veteran Matt Tilley.

“I can’t talk about anything like that, sadly,” she said.

“There are confidentiality agreements in place. Radio is volatile. Every time at about this time of the year there’s gonna be changes and radio is fun job and you immerse yourself in it … it becomes your life.

“So it’s very rare to leave it of your own volition because it’s like cutting your arm off. You can’t imagine missing out on all that fun.”

Since it was announced publicly last week that Swan won’t be returning to the brekkie radio gig next year, the mum of three has been inundated with offers but is yet to make a decision about her future.

“I don’t know what I’m doing next year but I’m still going to be working,” she said.

“At this stage I’m just hunting and gathering information and I’m just getting it all on the table and probably in a couple of weeks I will make those big decisions.

“It’s a huge time and choice is hard. It’s incredibly exciting but I need to make the right choices and sometimes when there’s a lot it’s hard, it’s almost easier if you just have one. I’ve got to weigh up a whole lot of things.”

The 41-year-old will have plenty of time to think over the coming weeks because she’s already finished all of her Christmas shopping.

“You’d think that’s because I’m super organised but it’s because I love shopping online,” said Swan who is working with PayPal to encourage more people to shop online instead of braving the manic shopping centres.

“We buy everything online, groceries, pay our bills … it’s just so exciting when I see the PayPal icon,” she said.

“But last year we didn’t discuss who was getting what for the kids for Christmas, so we’d (her husband) separately see things … and by the 22nd of December when we were starting to wrap things our kids had a full suite of presents from me and a full suite of presents from their dad and it was just embarrassing.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...at-im-doing-next/story-fnndfy6b-1227131454838

Aisha and Skye need to take note.
I noticed all the sun damage on Skye's chest tonight, it's a shame. She has beautiful skin but if you compare images from when she entered the house vs now and there's a dramatic difference. Considering she has only been house for a few months. Skye gained a few years worth of sun damage. It happens so fast in the gold coast with the crazy ass uv ratings. The sun damage I accumulated as a child during our annual gold coast holiday breaks still haunt me. :frown:

Back