Skip to main content

When was the last time you smiled?

Doesn't it just (melt your heart). Such wonderful parents and I also liked the little sister's reaction.

Just as excited as big sister. :D

Totally. Thank you for sharing. Seeing videos like this gives me great joy and the much needed reminder in the butt to enjoy life and it's moments. :)

Yes her little sister was so excited too wasn't she? Haha. So adorable. Great parents!

You know what? I watched the YouTube video on here on my phone so didn't see the full title of the video so was expecting a ordinary girl getting a doll she really wanted and expecting a cute reaction but it turned out to be more special than that. :happy:

Last edited:
Totally. Thank you for sharing. Seeing videos like this gives me great joy and the much needed reminder in the butt to enjoy life and it's moments. :)

Yes her little sister was so excited too wasn't she? Haha. So adorable. Great parents!

You know what? I watched the YouTube video on here on my phone so didn't see the full title of the video so was expecting a ordinary girl getting a doll she really wanted and expecting a cute reaction but it turned out to be more special than that. :happy:
Kids reactions like that really put into perspective to appreciate all the love and support you get from family and friends even.

Thank you for liking this clip. :)

Ok this video ain't that sweet like Groover's (haha) but it gives me major lols! I saw it on one of those funny video countdown shows ages ago and shared the video with my friends and family but I don't think they found it as funny as I did. :unsure:

This is exactly something I would do! I always make a fool of myself in front of others! :bucktooth:

Ok this video ain't that sweet like Groover's (haha) but it gives me major lols! I saw it on one of those funny video countdown shows ages ago and shared the video with my friends and family but I don't think they found it as funny as I did. :unsure:

This is exactly something I would do! I always make a fool of myself in front of others! :bucktooth:

Bwah bless your little cotton socks that you can identify with this clip :laugh:

Kids just have the purest loving souls and that is what makes them special.

That clip with the girl getting that present from her parents and her reaction proves it for me. It really did make me smile that something like a doll, made to be like her, meant so much to her.

For every evil deed done in this world, there is always something to counteract it. This one of them in my opinion.

Just then, my partner surprised me with a pot of tea

:)

Back