Skip to main content

When was the last time you smiled?

Yes, Sir. No more boring cricket on tv.

James-Franco-Forces-A-Big-Smile-On-Freaks-Geeks-Gif.gif

Reactions: Jam
15 mins ago....The Dalai Lama is a funny man. Asked whether he should be an advisor to Tony Abbott, he basically retorted: No, the economy would go down the drain.
Interviewer: But would it matter if you're spiritually happy?
DL: No, I need clothes and comfort!
:laugh:

It really made my day.

I will definitely go back and I will make sure to tip every time.
A group of workmates of mine have this thing where they each report on places they had good / bad service. Then as a group they purchase from places with good service and avoid bad service.

Sometimes it can just be an employee having a bad day or something so sometimes I think it's a little unfair for the business, but just shows the power and value of good customer service.

A group of workmates of mine have this thing where they each report on places they had good / bad service. Then as a group they purchase from places with good service and avoid bad service.

Sometimes it can just be an employee having a bad day or something so sometimes I think it's a little unfair for the business, but just shows the power and value of good customer service.

That's pretty cool. Good customer service goes a long way and you don't realize just how much until met with the bad.

Back