Skip to main content

When Sonia does the prank/fake outs on the live show

Really, if you were in the house, you wouldn't know if it was happening or it wasn't happening.

The audience didn't give it away either.
This is true, it would have a lot of impact on the people inside the house then outside of the house. I still thought it was good how they reacted too it, they were all getting mentally prepared and then SLAM no eviction.

This was just pathetic and highlighted the show tonight wasn't as good as it could have been - a snap week one eviction would have worked brilliantly.

What they should have done is linked it in with the Power Play twist and had Sonia revealing gradually throughout the show certain pairs were safe from eviction as Dion and Jason eliminated the pairs they weren't going to swap, and then at the end reveal the final pairs aren't safe - because they're no longer pairs.

Was only time she was convincing! more convincing than the 2 house thing, but yeah, her jokes are tired

You guys need to lighten up it's just a bit of fun. It scared the housemates and it was fun watching them all squirm. It was just a quick, little prank.. theres no neeed to build it up all week.

I know, I loved how they reacted but I feel like Gretel would've pulled that off SOO much better..."IS to relax and take a chill pill", I feel like she built it up well but let it down badly.

Gretel has and would do both great.

I agree Dan. Up to that point it was brilliant. She should have evicted two of them, make them walk out the doors to surprise drinks & a sign saying "Just Kidding" hahahahah

2 minutes of my viewing time was wasted on an overused 'joke' that Sonia couldn't even pull off because she is crap at acting.

Just more time cut away from viewing the actual housemates interacting with one another.

Yuck!

2 minutes of my viewing time was wasted on an overused 'joke' that Sonia couldn't even pull off because she is crap at acting.

Just more time cut away from viewing the actual housemates interacting with one another.

Yuck!

She was a bad actress in Strictly Ballroom too... body was amazing though
tumblr_m50aagCn6s1qzpjfeo1_500.png

This was just pathetic and highlighted the show tonight wasn't as good as it could have been - a snap week one eviction would have worked brilliantly.

What they should have done is linked it in with the Power Play twist and had Sonia revealing gradually throughout the show certain pairs were safe from eviction as Dion and Jason eliminated the pairs they weren't going to swap, and then at the end reveal the final pairs aren't safe - because they're no longer pairs.
It almost brings a tear to my eye when users can think of better ideas than producers.

She dated Saxon.

So yes she would stoop that low.
did she? I remember the name Saxon have to put a face to the name.
I agree Dan. Up to that point it was brilliant. She should have evicted two of them, make them walk out the doors to surprise drinks & a sign saying "Just Kidding" hahahahah
That would have been Legend......wait for it........DAIRY!

Totally agree, the focus shouldn't be on the presenter there. Most of us are watching the show for what happens in the house, not for the presenter.

Next time she should just call out someone's name followed by this is BB bla bla.. Then when they finally get to the door bb can say he had a change of heart :p

You guys need to lighten up it's just a bit of fun. It scared the housemates and it was fun watching them all squirm. It was just a quick, little prank.. theres no neeed to build it up all week.
They did the exact same thing last year though - that's why it was lame!

Back