Skip to main content

When Sonia does the prank/fake outs on the live show

starry

Somehow she doesn't have the gravity to pull it off and it's just getting repetitive now anyway.

If you do a prank build up to it a through a week and then it could be more believable to HMs and more interesting to us, though that may take more effort than the producers want.

Have these ever worked in the entire history of BB?

My memory is that they have always never worked properly. I thought at this stage there was some lame joke in the fact they don't work.

I know, I loved how they reacted but I feel like Gretel would've pulled that off SOO much better..."IS to relax and take a chill pill", I feel like she built it up well but let it down badly.

Gretel has and would do both great.

I know!!! I would love to have seen Gretel pull that off, she would've given them all heart attacks.
You didn't watch any of the old seasons though, did you?

I don't think Gretel would stoop that low tbh. :p

Sonia is such a friend to the environment. Her enthusiasm for recycling is an inspiration to us all, because I'm pretty sure she pulled the same joke when she spoke to the 2013 house for the first time as well.

I can't recall when, but I'm pretty sure she even did it to the 2012 housemates at some point.

And she finds it just as amusing each and every time.

It's... cute?

Sonia is such a friend to the environment. Her enthusiasm for recycling is an inspiration to us all, because I'm pretty sure she pulled the same joke when she spoke to the 2013 house for the first time as well.

I can't recall when, but I'm pretty sure she even did it to the 2012 housemates at some point.

And she finds it just as amusing each and every time.

It's... cute?
Marry me.

You didn't watch any of the old seasons though, did you?

I don't think Gretel would stoop that low tbh. :p
Not yeeet. I'm trying to get "a hold" of them.

or I may possibly download some off YouTube, but I want to watch them in HQ.

with uncut episodes.

sonia is looking well tanned
shes a little better this year not quite so "stiff" in her hosting
Still prefer gretel though

Really, if you were in the house, you wouldn't know if it was happening or it wasn't happening.

The audience didn't give it away either.

Back