Skip to main content

Whats next for each HM after BB???

Benjamin "Ben" Zabel....perfect co host for a light entertainment program.
Alex "Boog" Roe...comedienne ?
Caleb Geppert...a calender or two, a doxycycline ad
Anthony Drew "Drew"...an underwear model, soap actor
Ed Lower...used car sales
Heidi Anderson...continue her radio gig
Jade Albany Pietrantonio...swinsuit modelling, trophy wife , single mother ("but he was really cute")
Jasmin Bell...fade away
Justynn Harcourt...tree trimmer, garage band
Katie and Lucy Mercer...would be great for kids TV, but will fade back to nursing and teaching
Madaline Cogar...work in a women's sportswear store
Matthew Filippi...army again, maybe a calender, but maybe not, spokesman for gay rights
Mikkayla Mossop...Australian Bridezilla
Nathan Little...hairdressing? local glory hole ?
Rohan Mirchandaney...Rohan fade away who? local convenience store ?
Sharon Smith...forgot her already, Who ?
Tahan Lew-Fatt...Modelling and maybe some promo work, Marry rich dude
Tim Dormer...Must be on TV this guy has talent rare in so many, one in a million..He should join the BB production team, Producer
Tully Smyth...publicist,agent, marry Drew and have a bunch of kids ??? party girl
Xavier Holland...comedy writer

With Tim as producer of BB, I reckon we would be guaranteed live feed!!!

I can see Drew on Neighbours. He always reminded me a bit of Dean Guyer (or whatever his name was). And I could totally see Jade in Home and Away, she's hot enough for it.

Oh and I think Tully could definitely kick ass on Celebrity Apprentice Australia. She's no dummy.

Would love to see Tim/Drew on the amazing race - whoever suggested that is awesome!

Oh and I think Tully could definitely kick ass on Celebrity Apprentice Australia. She's no dummy.

Would love to see Tim/Drew on the amazing race - whoever suggested that is awesome!

Tully would be shit on Celeb A, it has nothing to do with brains, it's all about raising money - either through contacts or good looks, charisma.

Tim & Tahan are almost made for this gig. Tully is more likely to have tomatoes thrown at her.

Back