Skip to main content

Whats next for each HM after BB???

I think Tim and Taham will get good media opportunities, Jade maybe too with modelling, I could see her on Neighbours, as I could see Drew as well.

Ben is doing something for the Mornings show, not clear what or how often.
Heidi has new radio show in Perth.

I'm going to preface what I say by admitting my votes for SS helped remove Tully. I had had enough drama. That aside, I think she has a huge teen fan base, she's media savvy, extremely articulate and the girl can write her own copy. In spite of her posture, she's also striking. Of all the housemates, she's the one I suspect will have the most significant career in media.(I realise that at this point I should probably run for cover.) Up until now Tim has had odd gigs, but nothing's been permanent. I still wonder whether he can make a show on TV or radio work.

Tim - radio
Tahan/Jade - FHM, Ralph, Zoo

I think Tim and Taham will get good media opportunities, Jade maybe too with modelling, I could see her on Neighbours, as I could see Drew as well.

Tahan can hardly speak without tripping over every single word, IDTS

I think as a host(?) on the Indigenous TV station...I can't remember channel number in NSW but I have the impression it's national. Please excuse me if I don't have all my facts straight here. And I have little doubt that with training Tahan will be able to do a good job.

I think as a host(?) on the Indigenous TV station...I can't remember channel number in NSW but I have the impression it's national. Please excuse me if I don't have all my facts straight here. And I have little doubt that with training Tahan will be able to do a good job.

I try to google up some information on that show a while back while snooping on the backgrounds of the housemates. It was a financial advice show for NITV called "in The Black". It was announced as a 2013 show, but there was zero follow up on it, it may have been scrapped.

I try to google up some information on that show a while back while snooping on the backgrounds of the housemates. It was a financial advice show for NITV called "in The Black". It was announced as a 2013 show, but there was zero follow up on it, it may have been scrapped.
Thanks. I hope it hasn't been scrapped. Perhaps Tahan's new found fame might resurrect it if it has.

Jade could be Australia's first female to be "The Bachelorette"
Tim and Drew on "The Amazing Race" (someone said this in the live feed forum & I totally agree)
Tahan in "Dancing with the Stars"
Tim in "Celebrity Apprentice Australia"

Back