Skip to main content

What're You Drinking?

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Just had to ask, as being just a Chardonnay gal, I bought from Dan's today a Leeuwin Estate Classic Dry White. I was doubtful, but at $17 odd the price, felt I had to give it a go, and It's really nice.
What's your favourite tipple?

Coffee, water and soda water I drink all day
For treats,Raspberry lemonade/especially for spiders, iced coffee.
Tonic and Italian lemonade Limoncetta

Sometimes I have a drink at Christmas/birthday, 2 bottles have been sitting in the fridge for 2 years tho,generally don't drink booze at all anymore
A nice cold beer maybe once every summer.

I used to like G& T, and French Champers

How often do you drink booze?
How long can you go without an alcoholic drink?
Alcoholism sneaks up on some

I gave up for health reasons and after watching 2 sisters turn into desperate alcoholics
I never liked the taste of alcohol, I think I may have an intolerance/allergy actually

I have a cup of tea when I wake up, then during the morning I have 2 cups of coffee. 2 because I used to have a really sweet tooth and have two BIG sugars in it. So I cut back to one sugar. Then anything after that will be just hot water in a mug or a herbal tea of some sort ... then four thirty comes along with cooking time and the wine glass comes out.
I don't drink any spirits shots or cocktails. I can't stand beer.

Reactions: kxk
Do you take water to your bedside???

Everyone in my family cannot sleep unless we have lots of water bedside, I usually have 2 refilled bottles, icey from the freezer
I guzzle a lot of water......day and night

Trying to add green tea to my habits

Finnish fine grain vodka,
With the tartest cranberry juice I can source.

Oooooooo I used to love cocktails as they don't taste like booze, cosmos and amaretto sours were my favourites

Yes, we both have a bottle of water beside the bed.
We don't eat meat just fish or seafood once a week so our diet is really good to. The worse thing we do us a couple of drinks in the evening.

That does sound very healthy
Seafood is the best, if I could get fresh fish every day I would be happy, favourite is gummy shark cooked in lemon with heaps of coriander salad
Getting that tomorrow at markets

That does sound very healthy
Seafood is the best, if I could get fresh fish every day I would be happy, favourite is gummy shark cooked in lemon with heaps of coriander salad
Getting that tomorrow at markets
I just had to Google Gummy Shark! A shark with flat blunt teeth! I've never had that before. Monk Fish has become one of my favourites.

Yip I do the cold water refilled to go to bed too. I try to drink lots of water because I suffer from headaches a bit. I find I seem to drink it more when its been chilled, but in the winter I seem to struggle with water intake then cos I don't want to drink chilled water!

Back