Skip to main content

What would you have picked? Hair dryer or jacket.

A

Autumn

I loved BB giving Nathan the choice. I was thinking it would be so funny if he picked the jacket for Tim then just wore it around like it was his own jacket until Tim noticed. Then maybe denied that it was Tim's for a few minutes. But having long hair I feel bad for Tahan not being able to dry it properly. My hair stays wet all day long if I don't use a hair dryer. I'd probably go with Tahan, but feel bad I missed out on being able to mess with Tim.

I think Nathan made a good choice. Wouldn't want to get on Tahan's bad side so quickly.

I would have asked if I could leave them both there so BB could continue his shenanigans

neither.

BB really sold the hairdryer option, it was obvious which one he wanted him to choose.

tahan had the cutest reaction so hair dryer for sure.
I don't think tim really cares that much about his jacket whereas tahan has been freaking out over that hair dryer since day 1 so you know she'd be more appreciative.

I'm waiting for Surley to ask one of the HM's to take the hair dryer and hide it or put it in a hatch so that BB can take it back. :D

I have never been able to work put the big deal about the hair dryer, couldn't she just of used someone else's? Or does no one else have one? Surely another female in the house had a hair dryer.

I dont think they are allowed them because of the noise they make, you can have sneaky convo's without BB hearing it

I think they are allowed them but I don't think anyone thought to take 1 in or there's just a travel hairdryer in there. as BB has said there's already one in there but she said it's a travel one or a tiny one or something and it sucks.

I think that's why they were all saying it puts out hot/warm air.

In terms of strategy, I think getting Tim's jacket would just come across as sucking up to Tim, especially since he wouldn't do that kind of thing for you, and it might actually lower people's opinion of you. Nathan might not know that though.

meh. total non event. given that justynn gets a food choice the next day, it sounds like they're giving each intruder a generic "good guy" opportunity - since the choice is secret, there's no downside at all.

they should have had some other choices - like pizza for all HMs or a hug from a loved one or something, and then announced to the house the options and what the intruder chose. (ie large gift for one HM, small gift for all, large gift for self)

i swear, they have work experience kids coming up with these ideas.

I think they are allowed them but I don't think anyone thought to take 1 in or there's just a travel hairdryer in there. as BB has said there's already one in there but she said it's a travel one or a tiny one or something and it sucks.

I think that's why they were all saying it puts out hot/warm air.

I seem to recall Tahan's emphasis on this particular dryer being very quiet, silent (un-noisy?) She bought it or imported it from Malaysia. I thought I glimpsed the brand 'Samsung' yesterday.

Edit: actually I think it could have been a Panasonic.

They have a beauty parkour with straighteners, dryers etc ? Plus hers was taken for breaking the rules, his was thrown over the wall by Tahan in retaliation of Tim's teasing
I have never been able to work put the big deal about the hair dryer, couldn't she just of used someone else's? Or does no one else have one? Surely another female in the house had a hair dryer.

Tim is very spoiled, always choosing his ice cream over it. That got annoying really.

So of course the hair dryer. It's a fair reason as Tahan hasn't had it since week 1.

Back