Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@delcan's understanding and compassion towards @reepbot is really lovely. I take no sides and do not care for what the arguments were. We all react differently to situations and there is never one right way to go about some things because we all will feel our own way about it. @reepbot, I still find you entertaining despite what may have happened and really do think in your way you believe being a good friend meant doing what you did. And for that I think it was beautiful to see @delcan trying to show understanding.

@delcan's understanding and compassion towards @reepbot is really lovely. I take no sides and do not care for what the arguments were. We all react differently to situations and there is never one right way to go about some things because we all will feel our own way about it. @reepbot, I still find you entertaining despite what may have happened and really do think in your way you believe being a good friend meant doing what you did. And for that I think it was beautiful to see @delcan trying to show understanding.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yes and no. I don't want to restart the argument, but it does mean you interpret things differently to others - you are not going to get the same social cues to not share something, for example

Well since you brought it up...

This is such a classic victimised forum mentality.

Reepbot has complained to Jake on a nightly basis for weeks about Inigo, a few nights ago Reepbot asks iJake what he thinks about Inigo, iJake shares his views. Ijake goes to bed, wakes up and has a PM from Reepbot saying something along the lines of, I have changed my mind, I love Ingio, she is my friend, I retract everything I have said.

Reepbot then betrays iJakes confidence, takes a conversation out of context, misquotes it, includes me just to add some extra flames to manipulate faux trust and friendship with Inigo. All to feed his own twisted infatuated agenda.

He seemed to be interpreting just fine when he was bitching to Jake on nightly basis about Inigo. He seemed to take the social cues just fine when Inigo sent him a PM asking about Jakes update, but when it blows up in his face, you make him the victim.

Inigo was hurt by this, iJake was hurt by this, I was fucked off by this and because Reepbot has an ass burgers get out of jail free card, he gets to take absolutely no ownership and you get to twist it, wack a label on him and make him the victim.

Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people?!

Reepbot has complained to Jake on a nightly basis for weeks about Inigo, a few nights ago Reepbot asks iJake what he thinks about Inigo, iJake shares his views. Ijake goes to bed, wakes up and has a PM from Reepbot saying something along the lines of, I have changed my mind, I love Ingio, she is my friend, I retract everything I have said.

Reepbot then betrays iJakes confidence, takes a conversation out of context, misquotes it, includes me just to add some extra flames to manipulate faux trust and friendship with Inigo. All to feed his own twisted infatuated agenda.

He seemed to be interpreting just fine when he was bitching to Jake on nightly basis about Inigo. He seemed to take the social cues just fine when Inigo sent him a PM asking about Jakes update, but when it blows up in his face, you make him the victim.

Inigo was hurt by this, iJake was hurt by this, I was fucked off by this and because Reepbot has an ass burgers get out of jail free card, he gets to take absolutely no ownership and you get to twist it, wack a label on him and make him the victim.

Questions :

1. Are Ingio and Inigo the same person?
2. When iJake is older, will he be known as IJake?
3. What jail was reepbot in?
4. Should this post have appeared in the VENT thread first?
5. Can we have a similar complex, grade-school style, first world problem backstabbing gossip drama at the ":what would anti-gretel say?" thread, please

Just by the by, i PM all but ONE of the aforementioned culprits/victims/instigators in Trala's posts

THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE TO THIS WEB OF LIES THAN LISTED HERE !!

....watch ( not ) this space, yet the space at "what would anti-gretel say" thread.....

Cheers cuntz

Questions :

5. Can we have a similar complex, grade-school style, first world problem backstabbing gossip drama at the ":what would anti-gretel say?" thread, please

Just by the by, i PM all but ONE of the aforementioned culprits/victims/instigators in Trala's posts

....watch ( not ) this space, yet the space at "what would anti-gretel say" thread.....

Cheers cuntz

I have no idea, but I tell you something for nothing, some of these fucking nutters are sending me cray cray!

Somehow this land of retardia has become a sick level of normal to me!!

I gotta get out! I can't fucking breathe!

I am sinking into the murky depths of cray cray I tells ya!!!!!!

I have no idea, but I tell you something for nothing, some of these fucking nutters are sending me cray cray!

Somehow this land of retardia has become a sick level of normal to me!!

I gotta get out! I can't fucking breathe!

I am sinking into the murky depths of cray cray I tells ya!!!!!!

Looks like our plan worked......well played team.....Who is next on the list for our Truman-Show-style headfcuking?

Fax me

I know people with children with Asperger's who often get into situations like this, so it is close to my heart. I'm sorry you are offended, because it was something clearly close to your heart as well.

I know people with children with Asperger's who often get into situations like this, so it is close to my heart. I'm sorry you are offended, because it was something clearly close to your heart as well.

Another thing close to everyone's heart is a set of tits,,,,hopefully a big pair

Can we smoke the peace pipe of forgiveness and understanding and suckle on the nipple of continued harmony?

Please

also, can i be inboxed cleavage and 'just out of the shower glistening boobs' pics please

and before lunch, i am busy after that

ta

Questions :

Cheers cuntz

I don't PM anyone.

Yeah I may have vented to @iJake a couple of times about Inigo because I was upset at some things she had done or said to me, but I always considered her my friend. But on the Tuesday night the conversation took place ijake was the one who brought up Inigo's name in reference to a cryptic comment that she made in the o/t thread that he and I interpreted differently. He used that as the basis of trying to get me to stop being friends with Inigo. I played along with his dislike of Inigo only because I was interested in what other people thought of her, plus I didn't want to have a big argument with him. The stuff he told me was so harsh and vicious, and I did feel that Inigo needed to know this. I mean if she hadn't asked me about ijake's status message I probably would have pm'ed her that info later as the guilt would have eaten me up inside. I do take full responsibility for what happened. It was my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back