Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you mean the thing in the o/t thread? I never expect anyone to be nice to me anyway.

You have Aspergers, you are open and honest about that. I think people need to use google to see what that means.

You have Aspergers, you are open and honest about that. I think people need to use google to see what that means.

Is it your opinion that my aspergers was a contributing factor to the big argument in the o/t thread today? I didn't think it was.

Is it your opinion that my aspergers was a contributing factor to the big argument in the o/t thread today? I didn't think it was.

Yes and no. I don't want to restart the argument, but it does mean you interpret things differently to others - you are not going to get the same social cues to not share something, for example

Yes and no. I don't want to restart the argument, but it does mean you interpret things differently to others - you are not going to get the same social cues to not share something, for example

Oh, ok. But how should have I responded to Inigo's question? Should I have lied to her? Because for some weird reason I can't lie to her.[DOUBLEPOST=1426934399][/DOUBLEPOST]
reepbot, do you think Sheldon on Big Bang is meant to be a caricature of Aspergers?

I have never seen the big bang theory, I'm more of an Abed fan.

Oh, ok. But how should have I responded to Inigo's question? Should I have lied to her? Because for some weird reason I can't lie to her.[DOUBLEPOST=1426934399][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have never seen the big bang theory, I'm more of an Abed fan.

Gah, I'm no psychologist

go on

continue to converse between one another

good, clean, healthy & informative dialogue

i'll just go fuck myself, hey?

TURNCOATS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back