Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree
Chicos aren't that bad.
Pineapple lumps are great!
Minties are good
Boiled lollies are good (as long as you suck and not crunch)
Clinkers are great

Agree
Musk Sticks, Jaffas, snakes, Smarties are staples.

His top 5 are all overrated, with aniseed balls/rings inedible.

Coloured milk bottles were the best lolly ever.

I think he severely underrates bananas. And i don't see how he can criticise gummi bears for having too much sugar yet put jellybeans in the top 5.

Yes, bananas are good too. Especially if they are quite firm and snap when you bite them, not the soft ones.
And really, doing a lolly list and worrying about sugar is a bit silly.

Daniel McInnes was one of my favourite housemates too. I thought he and Chrissie Swan made a great double act. The top 4 that season were more to my taste, being older and more mature/able to have conversations.

Daniel McInnes was one of my favourite housemates too. I thought he and Chrissie Swan made a great double act. The top 4 that season were more to my taste, being older and more mature/able to have conversations.

Yes, way before the rise of social media.

During the challenge, she's limited to her flip phone, laptop or desktop computers, and voice-activated devices that aren't smartphones like the Amazon Echo.
The challenge has impacted her social life. Because she can't exchange photos and videos with friends or browse their social media profiles, Mugdan said she sometimes feels "disconnected."

She could still browse social media and all that crap on a desktop computer?
She doesn't seem to be sacrificing much at all.

During the challenge, she's limited to her flip phone, laptop or desktop computers, and voice-activated devices that aren't smartphones like the Amazon Echo.
The challenge has impacted her social life. Because she can't exchange photos and videos with friends or browse their social media profiles, Mugdan said she sometimes feels "disconnected."

seems like a foolish contest

Has she never heard of a camera? They still take photos. She could download them to her laptop when she got home and share with friends. Cameras might not be as easy to take selfies with depending on the camera, I dont know I don't take selfies, but that might just mean some her photos could show where she was not just her and be a point of difference to her friends selfies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back