Status
Not open for further replies.
a lobster sat up on the wall

and commented on the summer ball

speaking in his Texan drawl

until he suffered an embarrassing fall.

chewie chew chew chew chew chew

ah chewie chew chew chew chew

once there lived a button by the name of Billy. Now Billy was a very silly button who thought that he could be a scuba diver in the jelly river. The other buttons laughed at him and called him a "foolish creature" to his buttony eyes. But Billy also was a very determined button. So he went to online scuba diving school to learnt how to scuba. Eventually, after two days he got his scuba diving certificate. He then raced down to the jelly river, put on his scuba gear, and dived right in.

and then he drowned. and died.

the end.

@delcan and @Meglos ,what is the best book that you have ever read in your entire lives?

I don't have an intellectual answer for that, because the books that have given me the most joy in life (and probably taught me how to read) are Doctor Who books. Outside of those, and autobiographies, the book that captivated me as a 14 year old, and made me realise novels could be far more exciting than movies, was Stephen King's "IT".

I don't have an intellectual answer for that, because the books that have given me the most joy in life (and probably taught me how to read) are Doctor Who books. Outside of those, and autobiographies, the book that captivated me as a 14 year old, and made me realise novels could be far more exciting than movies, was Stephen King's "IT".

That's the one with the scary clown isn't it?

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - the fear of long words - how cruel is that name!

i bet donald trump couldn't pronounce it!
'

but tina arena could

and by saying that word

it could bring big brother back

or provide us with jellybeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back