Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched the doctor who movie. i did not like it. spending the first third of the movie watch the doctor regenerate seems like a waste of time. plus the plot seemed pretty thin. all in all it showcased why doctor who would never work as a movie.

Significant Events
  • 1536 Anne Boleyn, second wife of English King Henry VIII, is beheaded at the Tower of London on charges of adultery, incest and treason
  • 1643 Massachusetts Bay, Plymouth, Connecticut and New Harbor form the United Colonies of New England
  • 1649 England is declared a Commonwealth by an act of the Long Parliament making England a republic for the next 11 years
  • 1885 German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck takes possession of Cameroon and Togoland
  • 1898 US Congress passes the Private Mailing Card Act, allowing private publishers and printers to produce postcards, had to be labelled "Private Mailing Cards" until 1901, known as "souvenir cards"
  • 1919 Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Black Sea coast, beginning the Turkish War of Independence

https://www.onthisday.com/

May 19th.

this looks like an interesting movie:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2328900/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

MARY QUEEN OF SCOTTS

Mary Queen of Scots explores the turbulent life of the charismatic Mary Stuart. Queen of France at 16 and widowed at 18, Mary defies pressure to remarry. Instead, she returns to her native Scotland to reclaim her rightful throne. But Scotland and England fall under the rule of the compelling Elizabeth I. Each young Queen beholds her "sister" in fear and fascination. Rivals in power and in love, and female regents in a masculine world, the two must decide how to play the game of marriage versus independence. Determined to rule as much more than a figurehead, Mary asserts her claim to the English throne, threatening Elizabeth's sovereignty. Betrayal, rebellion, and conspiracies within each court imperil both thrones - and change the course of history.

i wonder how netflix will go once disney pull out all their stuff? because tbh if a disney streaming service came to australia i would choose that over netflix. tough choice though, tough choice.

if plants could talk, i wonder what they would say? would they talk about the weather, or their hopes and dreams for the future?

it's annoying when there are news articles broken up by a billion pictures. which is why i don't like copying and pasting from the dailyfail.

my next speech has to be about researching and presenting a topic. so i'm going to do my next talk about how Tina Arena's Don't Ask Album is the greatest musical achievement of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back