Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I believe you have lupus," said Doctor Delcan.

Stassi unfurled her hand, revealing a cookie.

"Wrong, it's a cookie. Now it's your turn to hide something in your hand and i'll try guess what it is," said Stassi.

"But, Inigo, if we don't perform the concert tonight then radiology won't be able to get their snazzy new jackets," said Doctor Delcan.

"Sorry, we're not doing it. I'm the chief of medicine, and what I says goes," said Chief of Medicine Inigo.

"And I actually thought you cared. Looks like little Johnny will be getting coal in his stocking for Christmas again."

"You're out of order, Doctor Delcan."

"I'm out of order? You're out of order, Inigo. The whole freaking systems out of order!"

Stassi came into the room carrying a picnic basket.

"Doctor Delcan, why are you talking to yourself? And why did you say the name Inigo? I think we had a person here by the name of Inigo who we diagnosed with auism yesterday."

Doctor Delcan looked at Stassi, hissed at her, meowed, and started to lick her paws.

Me too, from what I've noticed over my time posting and lurking I would say Mooseface is the nicest to reepbot.

Reepbot there have been many time when I've been a C U next Tuesday to you, but also times when I've nice as well. Perhaps you're just not remembering the bad.

i'll always remember the bad.

but that's ok. because of your undiagnosed autism.

I would third that Mooseface has been the nicest, and Delcan, and Lucas in early years was nice to you too, although you don't interact much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back