Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the last two photos on her instagram she replys to questions. the most recent one says the most.

cat.law
@mimconnellunfortunately we're not. Lawson broke up with me several months ago 😥😭😥😭. I wasn't able to confirm anything to people in the beginning because it was too painful to talk about. As time goes on it gets easier.

i wonder if inigo would still be posting here if she acted more like delcan towards me at the start.

you know, like normal?

one good thing about the inigo drama was that it made me create my own rule when it comes to dating.

i won't flirt with a woman until i've met her for a date first. and the date obviously went well.

not that it happens that often of course.

but in the future if it does, then i don't want to spend days wasting my time flirting with a woman who had no intention of meeting up with me.

helps me temper my level of intensity until i get to know her in real life better.

though in real life i'm less intense.

because i don't want a repeat of that inigo situation.

though back then when she said i was too intense if maybe the fact that i wasn't that intense or she had a lower tolerance for that kind of thing?

kind of like how i have an extremely low tolerance for real life social interaction. my glass gets filled quite quickly.

and i guess inigo's online intensity cup gets filled rather quickly too.

one of two million reasons why we would never be suitable together.

i'd like to see that the right kind of woman for me wouldn't tell me i was being so intense.

because she'd see that as a normal.

but maybe i'm being too optimistic?

or foolish?

maybe Lawson had a reasonable reason for breaking up with Cat?

not that he needed one of course.

people sometimes just drift apart.

though judging by cat's instagtram post she didn't think that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back