Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, even if i did like taylor swift i couldn't like her because inigo is a fan of her music and i can't like things inigo likes otherwise i might get accused of liking them just because inigo likes them which we all know is silly but whatever.

all the voice songs should be ones from tina arena, would make it a far better show to see in my most humblest of humble opinions.

your opinions are foolish, reepbot!

no they are not.

rubbbish!

if netflix was filled with more tina arena then it would be a much better service in my most opinionated of opinions.

and press gang.

anyway, even if i did like taylor swift i couldn't like her because inigo is a fan of her music and i can't like things inigo likes otherwise i might get accused of liking them just because inigo likes them which we all know is silly but whatever.

That just means that Inigo likes some good music.

For you @reepbot, Dexter ex Press Gang,interviewed about his directing - of Rocket Man

I always thought he resembled Mick Jagger as a youngin in Press, seems to be a nice guy

I don't post much at the moment, life is kind of tough right now

Regards :)

The Feed
'Gender Optional?'
SBS VICELAND, 8:30pm, Thu, 6 Jun 2019, 60 minutes

Meet the people fighting for recognition of their gender and sexuality from birth 'til death - from Tasmania's move to make gender optional on birth certificates, to elderly LGBTIQ+ residents of aged care being forced back into the closet. Plus, Marc Fennell interviews the director of the new Elton John Movie, Dexter Fletcher. We hit the pub chat about the week, and Hayden Thorpe performs.

Series, 2019, Australia, English, Current Affairs, News, Season 2019 Episode 17

Wow, I loved him in Press Gang. Didn't realise he was directing Rocketman. Makes me want to watch the movie more now.

Alas, social anxiety

Reactions: kxk
I'm feeling low and anxious, kind of like how you explain anxiety and your stuff @delcan, my life sucks right now

Junk/trash TV is my happy place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back