Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm usually the same isee, as in i associate posters here with their avatars. inigo is the rare exception in that regards. (though she did have her photo as her avatar for a few months there).
ah true - i forgot that :)

i just asked cos I see your avi and I have seen your photo but I think cos I see your avi more I tend to associate that with you. just wondered what others associate with online?
I think avi's have a strong pull towards how you view the person and associate perceptions. Like a subliminal directive. You cant help it.

That's ok. I dream about me failing at high school at least once a week even though I graduated uni and have been doing my job for 10+ years. You were close at one time. Sometimes there is something in the air or a song on radio that takes us back
i have on occasion dreamed about school or my first job and thats going back twenty plus years now! I give up trying to understand dreams too much and what the brain retains!!

That's ok. I dream about me failing at high school at least once a week even though I graduated uni and have been doing my job for 10+ years. You were close at one time. Sometimes there is something in the air or a song on radio that takes us back
So true. Intangibles like music or mood transcend the logic. Its our subconscious. Which is markedly more powerful than logic or reason.

I think avi's have a strong pull towards how you view the person and associate perceptions. Like a subliminal directive. You cant help it.
ironically I hate selfies, which you may not get from my avi.

the crown will probably show the queen being hard at work for her loyal subjects and how the monarchy is a vital function of democracy in today's uncertain times.

So true. Intangibles like music or mood transcend the logic. Its our subconscious. Which is markedly more powerful than logic or reason.

I grew up in the North - there are so many songs I associate heat with and cold with

25 7 9 4 5 5

OUT OF TIME

SHOW'S SOLUTION: 25 TIMES 5 = 125

(9-5) + 4 = 8

(125 + 8 ) TIMES 7 = 931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back