Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean?
Is that a duck face?
Remember I am not a hip young thing like you:)

I assume shade is bad?

It is a laughing face.

Shade is not a bad term at all. I would say that shade is a term used to describe a subtle insult. That's how I interpreted the "how appropriate" comment about reepbots provocativeness. Can't say I disagree though so well done on that one. 😁

Casting shade is what Mariah Carey does brilliantly. It's like mildly insulting someone without being offensive or rude.
tumblr_mmyno3SPcQ1qbyn5jo2_250.gif
tumblr_mmyno3SPcQ1qbyn5jo3_250.gif

Provocateur
After all, to make a real difference you’ve got to be prepared to ask the hard questions and challenge expectations.
That part makes sense but hardly the definition of a provocateur.

http://this.deakin.edu.au/lifestyle/which-mindset-drives-you-the-most

Which mindset drives you the most?

Are you constantly pursuing new experiences and challenges? Do you dream big and enjoy breaking new ground? Do revel in pushing boundaries and questioning expectations?
Your unique mindset impacts your outlook on life and the world, as well as your approach to solving problems and grasping opportunities. Find out more by identifying which mindset drives you the most.
I got innovator

I do like to question things I care about. Unfortunately that instinct has to sometimes be curbed for the greater good of me.

Like I have a million questions every time inigo makes her half yearly re-appearance to see how us common folk are doing. But I keep me mouth shut enough.

Provocateur
After all, to make a real difference you’ve got to be prepared to ask the hard questions and challenge expectations.
That part makes sense but hardly the definition of a provocateur.
I have to say those words sound like me so i did wonder if I would come out provocateur too. But I guess innovator is more accurate for me because I ask the questions and challenge the systems and processes but I find better ways and make that happen.

I think what my top fifty movies shows is that I truly have excellent taste in film. Absolutelt supsrb.

I think I shall use this thread to educate everyone on film using my good taste.

Oh heaven help my heart what a song 5o glance upon
I wonder if inigo still ears plant food?

Ah nommmsy hmmmm mommy lovely plant quite tasty indeed.
He listens to Tina. He listens to Tina indeed. Dreaming of an inigo on Doctor Who is trying the daleks on the planet of gloom where the clouds roll onwards to the tea cup of desire. Drink that tea cup shouts inigo her hair bristling with electricity drink it I say for I am inigo be a be a me.

Then the aliens say yes mademadam sir inigo you are truly the I I go. Inigo then turns into a cat and begins to recite poetry in front if some garden hoses who praise get a summer for us poor hoses and they give inigo a standing ovation but only on the first night. They are quite peculiar these cards hoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back