Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched ordinary people. Quite a good movie. All the performances are solid and the tragedy of the piece isn't as overbearing as some other films can be.

I watched a fish called wanda.

I've heard of this movie for a long time but finally got around to watching it. And I heard it was funny.

But the thing was that it was funnier than I thought it was going to be. Especially when Ken kept killing all those dogs when he was trying to knock off the old lady.

The star of the show was of course Kevin Kline as Otto. The way he played the dumbest guy in the room thinking he was the smartest was brilliant.

The one thing I liked about the Brooklyn.99 is the friendship between Boyle and Diaz. It is very sweet. Diaz kind of reminds me of an exaggerated version of inigo and same with Boyle for me. Though of course I could be seeing things.

Like I could be wrong about inigo as I only have the image that she chooses to present on this forum. But I see myself as a toned down Boyle in a non sitcom real world setting.

Imagine if there was an alternative universe where Tina arena didn't sing and we were all under a Dutton dictatorship?

Frightening.

That's why I hope there is only one universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back